Where do you live? What's your 1st language? :)

Murruga_BR

I am Brazilian and I speak Brazilian Portuguese. Perhaps a little better than many of the Brazilians themselves.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
New Zealand and English, or Nuzulundish

Too much to hope for that you live in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu?

It's like asking Welshmen if they live in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.

Commiades

New Zealand and English, but have learned Welsh and lived in Wales (not in Llanfair PG!).

ForgedPapers

Too much to hope for that you live in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu?

It's like asking Welshmen if they live in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.
Sadly no, good old Auckland for me.

Kakost

Well, I'll be damned, tons of brazilians here.

Everywhere I go in this internet there's always a ton of brazilians, but I guess here in this forum it's even more than average.

So, Im from a city called Santos (which means "Saints") in the state of São Paulo, and my mother tongue is portuguese.

Many spanish speakers and russians too in the forum I've also noticed

gregoryTW26

eu sou descendente de russos, nasci no Brasil, minha primeira língua foi o russo, os primeiros meses na escola foram difíceis porque no Brasil falam português.
Depois de alguns anos aprendi espanhol e depois inglês.
Falo quatro idiomas
Russo
português
espanhol
inglês