Spoilers The four adventurers

Thread contains spoilers about game content

IAmOdie

According to his Wiki on site, all Tol wanted was to have the Living and the Death to live in harmony, which became nothing like how he imagined it to be, and he, then, wanted to redeem himself and undo his mistake. He tried to regain his own self-made crown in order to do so, but the crown was taken by us from one of his priests, and then worn by Father Baraid.

Is this a WC3 reference? Anyways the three weren't stir crazy at the start but they were driven insane but various things that happened to them for example, Nivaria went insane after her husband died of old age (I cannot remember the name of her lover but iirc he was the leader of the e Isles that inhabited Nivar at the start of the Andor exodus) and I guess Arbenos went insane after realising that no matter how many people he saves, some will still die no matter how mighty or powerful he became (I don't have that much proof to back up this claim, but judging but the little snippets of his character, I'd say this is a likely scenario. Thelume however is still weird, can't really know how a smart god as him could go insane.
Post automatically merged:    

Yeah that was a pretty weird detail as well. Why would the Three exclude Tol from the tale of them banishing the witches? What did he do exactly?

VDX_360

Staff member
Just a reminder: Try to keep the keep the inline quotes to a minimal. Making multiple full quotes of long posts in the same post is a nightmare to read. It clutters the thread.

Either reference the detail, or use a partial quote (which might involve having to delete the non-relevant point).

Thanks all.