Spoilers Which of these non-human races would you want as a friendly NPC?

Thread contains spoilers about game content

Which of these creatures?

• Total voters

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
@IAmOdie Wow I really like your idea of a chaotic cosmopolitan Liberty!!! Like a Star Wars cantina but it's a whole city lolll.

And you right, I never realized, but Orcs don't appear in Mercia (except the occasional random encounter). It might just be because Mercians kill them on sight. Varsilian nobles are legendary for their nonchalance, they just don't seem to care. But it would also be possible for Mercians to have a peace treaty with the Orc kingdom, some form of non-aggression pact.

Kakost

Paralelepipedo? Huh. Funny. That's a portuguese word... Im not sure what would be in English. Geometric form made of rectangles, that is very common on stone blocks for older roads.

Now, Im pretty sure that this portuguese word comes from someone who is not from Portugal, or Angola or Mozambique or any other portuguese speaking country.

This kind of trolling could only ever come from a fellow brazilian. "Paralelepipedo" is a very long portuguese word we use as challenge for kids, as a "hard word", and any brazilian would easily and readily recognize its use. It's mostly used as a funny word, rather than for it's proper, limited use. It also clearly display the massive troll culture we brazilians enjoy so much. I dont know why we enjoy to troll the world so much, but we do, even at the tiniest details, like such a funny word, and not a malignant type of trolling, just the silly type.

Sorry for going on a tangent here, it's just that Im noticing that there is an unusual amount of brazilians in this forum.

Based on anectodal evidence from YouTube, I also noticed a disproportional amount of both russians and brazilians playing this game (maybe there's also a few russians in the forum).

Huh. Very interesting and unnusual. I wonder the reason to why that might be.

Ok, sorry about that... Grrr. I recon you guys may find this strange but... I also cannot help myself. Yes, it is a cultural trait. Im writting this here because... I just cant resist the urge. We brazilians are... Peculiar. We are trolls, and we also like to share our... Trollness, to others. Please forgive me (Im being serious here), but this urge to show it is... Stronger than me. Believe it or not, it's true (and my fellow countrymen here can confirm).

Phew. Ok, now that this is out of my chest, lets get back on topic.

Rk01

That's the finest swamp rat poison money can buy! Owners of invisible swamp donkeys use it daily to protect their precious companion at night, so you're doing a great service to the community!

To see that I'm right, just drop few pieces outside of your house in New Garand or Nivarian before you go to sleep, and look for it next day ;)
donkey owners you say?? What?, so there are more of them??? Varanar can barely exist with one! Imagine many, an invasion of invisible swamp donkeys would make the dimensional parasites look like a bunch of kids in a park! never, ever underestimate an ass-kicking invisible Swamp Donkey.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
The invisible swamp donkey, being invisible and swampy, exists beyond our ability to comprehend. Maybe there are more than one, we wouldn't know loll