Spoilers What if?

Thread contains spoilers about game content

Zeke Lionheart

This is the "What if?" Thread, post your what ifs here, I added a Spoiler Prefix since your what ifs might contain some spoilers to the game. I'll go first.

What if your Muud'ari Father is alive? I mean you have a grandfather right? Surely you'll have a father, unless you were born by using a some sort of spell…

What if you'll find your father in Andoria?

What if Blue Orchids, Red Orchids, Luminescent Fungus, Deadweed, Tesur and Merple along with the Gems and Diamonds can be used to color you outfit? Could be a hell of an Armor Customization! Or maybe just the Flowers or the Gems?

What if wearing a complete piece of an Armor Set gives you a bonus? E.g: Complete Assassin Set gives +1 Stab?

This is the "What if?" Thread, post your what ifs here, I added a Spoiler Prefix since your what ifs might contain some spoilers to the game. I'll go first.

What if your Muud'ari Father is alive? I mean you have a grandfather right? Surely you'll have a father, unless you were born by using a some sort of spell…

What if you'll find your father in Andoria?

What if Blue Orchids, Red Orchids, Luminescent Fungus, Deadweed, Tesur and Merple along with the Gems and Diamonds can be used to color you outfit? Could be a hell of an Armor Customization! Or maybe just the Flowers or the Gems?

What if wearing a complete piece of an Armor Set gives you a bonus? E.g: Complete Assassin Set gives +1 Stab?
It would also be cool of you could like, add elemental damage to weapons and such, I'd definitely buff the shit out of the mystic bone club lol

Kakost

What I would like to have is just a small roleplay touch on a few NPCs that disappear after we complete their quests. As examples, I would like to be able to find Eirenda, Griss' sister, and Amarisa, our own sister, after we saved them. Eirenda could permanently be present on New Garand, and Amarisa permanently on Icemist. And if they could give additional quests and/or items, I wouldnt complain either - but just the little touch of finding them and having a nice "whatssup" would be cool.

On that tangent, I would love some sort of quest given by Eirenda to recruit Thuram wizards and Ilmara priests and permanently "cleanse" Castle Storm and thus changing it from a Dungeon to a "sanctuary", complete with a few "luxuries", like free beds, bank vaults and perhaps even some additional functionalities - like having people that can train ALL of the advanced skills (sort of like "Court Mage" training mage skills, "Spy Master" training Rogue's skills, "Captain of the Guard" training warrior and so on (as long as you meet prereqs, including guild affiliation). Maybe even quick teleportation to it too, like the Tremadan's Tower is a point for teleport

Atomos

What I would like to have is just a small roleplay touch on a few NPCs that disappear after we complete their quests. As examples, I would like to be able to find Eirenda, Griss' sister, and Amarisa, our own sister, after we saved them. Eirenda could permanently be present on New Garand, and Amarisa permanently on Icemist. And if they could give additional quests and/or items, I wouldnt complain either - but just the little touch of finding them and having a nice "whatssup" would be cool.
If you finished the game properly I suggest you search the whole Icemist throughly ;)

Kakost

If you finished the game properly I suggest you search the whole Icemist throughly ;)
Oh my, now you made me curious! Could it be... I certanly hope so!

Well, I finished in peace mode, but havent really made to anywhere yet, I forced myself to keep in the Ark until I get my bloody Plexifiber, which so far I havent had any luck, just some dozens of Kevlar, Conductive and that other for warriors, unbelievable... I dressed all my companions in the latest galactic fashion and cant find one piece of garment that fits me... Im tired of that hellish Reactor, but I'll do it until I find it (and do not tempt me with that gangsta space traveller ring!), but now Im eager to see Icemist

Oh my, now you made me curious! Could it be... I certanly hope so!

Well, I finished in peace mode, but havent really made to anywhere yet, I forced myself to keep in the Ark until I get my bloody Plexifiber, which so far I havent had any luck, just some dozens of Kevlar, Conductive and that other for warriors, unbelievable... I dressed all my companions in the latest galactic fashion and cant find one piece of garment that fits me... Im tired of that hellish Reactor, but I'll do it until I find it (and do not tempt me with that gangsta space traveller ring!), but now Im eager to see Icemist
Uhh can anyone tell me what'd happen if I were to do that? Spoilers be damned I'm curious as rn.

Kakost

Uhh can anyone tell me what'd happen if I were to do that? Spoilers be damned I'm curious as rn.
If you were do that what? Save Amarisa? Is that which you wanna know?

In case it is:

Well, luckly for me I did the entire game by reading the might Oracle of Wiki. And because of that I knew that Amarisa could permanently die if I went with her over the Upper deck, so I cleared it first. And I also knew what I had to do to get the peaceful ending. And I also knew better than to take the elevator out of the Upper Deck.

Now, after saving Amarisa you can meet her at Icemist for some pleasant chat, but nothing furter happenas.[/

If you were do that what? Save Amarisa? Is that which you wanna know?

In case it is:

Well, luckly for me I did the entire game by reading the might Oracle of Wiki. And because of that I knew that Amarisa could permanently die if I went with her over the Upper deck, so I cleared it first. And I also knew what I had to do to get the peaceful ending. And I also knew better than to take the elevator out of the Upper Deck.

Now, after saving Amarisa you can meet her at Icemist for some pleasant chat, but nothing furter happenas.[/
Damn, I was hoping we could take her as a Companion.

IAmOdie

What if your Muud'ari Father is alive? I mean you have a grandfather right? Surely you'll have a father, unless you were born by using a some sort of spell. What if you'll find your father in Andoria?

Since Amarisa is a Mage in Thuram, it is likely that the protagonist's father is a Thuramiam. Since we can either be Warrior, Rogue, Cleric, or, of course, Mage, it is also likely that the protagonist's parents are not of the same classes.

What if we have more of these Floras? The Flora can colorize the Mage's (and some Rogue and Cleric's) Body armors. As for Gems which can be used to color Chain and Platemail, we have Ruby for Red, Sapphire for Blue, Emerald for Green, and Pearl for White. How about adding Onyx for Black, Citrine for Orange, Amethyst for Purple, and Amber for Yellow? Not Diamond, as Diamond Is Unbreakable.

Completed Set doubling every of the given stats would also be great, but yeah, for Uncommon Set like Forge, Legion, Assassin, Traitor, Tolassian, Ashen, and Shadows should have special bonus upon equipping the complete set, like the one you recommended. It would also be great if we have armor sets for Mage, like Battlemage, Grand Wizard, or Deathcaster.