Spoilers Which of these non-human races would you want as a friendly NPC?

Thread contains spoilers about game content

Which of these creatures?

• Total voters

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
(Magical Popping Sound)
You have summoned me, my child?
Oh, what an exquisite discussion!
😄

I want to know more about Ursans! I've slaughtered so many for their superb armor and jewelry that I feel a little bad. I'm sure they're nice bear people. Or maybe they're vicious human-eating psychopaths, we just don't know. But I think we all agree that the most important information we need about Ursans is... do they like honey? And do Ursans ride bears? Or do bears ride Ursans? And what would the Ursan King look like if we shaved his fur during his sleep? Would he look like a naked rat? So many questions...

I would also love to have a skeleton NPC! A priest of Tol who would finally tell us about the Tolassian culture and religion! I'd like a WHOLE TOWN of skeleton NPCs! Actually, I would have liked to be able to talk to the residents of the City of the Ancients, chat with them, learn about their history, fight to free the good Tolassians from the tyranny of their Lords.

But, if I may, I would like to cast my vote on a species you haven't mentioned in your list. I believe these little creatures are widely misunderstood, and frequently the victims of bigotry. In reality, they are very nice, and only want to be loved. They'd make a great NPC! Those cute little horrors, the Dimensional Parasites! Please be nice to them!!!

Last edited:

Rk01

@Apocalypse

imagine you find a baby dimensional parasite and you have no idea and decide to raise it, you show it to your friends and with a smile on your face you say to yourself "does it grow very much?, it looks so harmless, what harm can it do ?"

VDX_360

Staff member
Ecologically speaking, parasites tend to be nutritionally significant prey for the food web. Predation on parasites is a very real thing. So... what can prey on an dimensional parasite?

And given the rapid growth of the dimensional parasite, does that mean it's in its larva stage? Does that make it a parasitoid rather than a true parasite?

And what is the adult stage?

These questions are far easier to answer than why @Apocalypse seems determined to turn this forum into a recruiting platform for his dark, ursan hunting cult.

IAmOdie

One thing for sure, an Ursan rides another Ursan.

The third line on the second paragraph is simply a pure display of a cultured individual.

At this point, I'm not surprised if @Apocalypse would someday appear on the game itself as a random NPC who is revealed to be a fellow Muud'ari who kept a Dimensional Parasite, a Horror, as a pet, and would want you to fetch 20 Bear Pelts so it can have a clothing made of warm bear pelts.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
@IAmOdie I just laughed way too much for your furry / eyebrow joke Hahahahaha it hurts lollllll

And yes, @Rk01 & @VDX_360, I do have a horror pet! Let me take a picture for you...

His name is Pipi! Right now, Pipi is only a billion years old, he's so small he can't even fit the whole planet in his mouth! I keep him on the *other side* of the Deep Gate, because I don't have enough room for him in my New Garand House.

Now, yes, I would actually really like it if some brave adventurer could bring me bear pelts to make Pipi a warm shirt for when he plays near a black hole. I'd need roughly 20 000 000 000 000, he's growing so fast. As a reward, I will give you a Numina Stone! ;)

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Wait... Who played the character named "Adaon's Best Waifu"? I laughed so much at the name, but I don't remember who played it. Was it you? Loll

Kakost

I may not be able to add Vorator, either.
Dammit!
Post automatically merged:    

...said an adventurer that stole every valuable thing that wasn't nailed to the floor, and sold most of it to the Bri'ish Museum ;x
Does zombie flesh has any sort of use to anyone?

Cuz I have been selling a bunch of these... Dont know why people buy them, but I got gold in exchange for those, so it's all I care.

Does that also counts as "valuable"?
Post automatically merged:    

I didn't steal them, I borrowed them. It's the mindset you have while you're doing anything that matters.
Well, since the original owners perished by unkown reasons and no one came to claim inherentance rights, those righfully belongs to me as the first one to lay claims on said items.

Last edited: