Something not nice ...

Kyoji

People , I start to Say that even if I really like this game , I am not good in playing It and I am doing It in Easy mode Just for the fun and I feel no shame in that .

Now there Is this Undermother boss wich I was not able to take down in her not " weakened " way ( I tried to take down the daughter and both the Undermother ) .
I tried to prepare my Pg with everything I hard against stuns / confusions , potions etc... , I watched Quest videos but still It was impossible for me to take down that Monster .
By one side I understand that She was created by the developer in a so impossible way cause there are many options for accomplish that quest , however by the other side I ask the developer to avoid to create such over dramatic bosses .
You know , there are people like me Who tries to play Just for the fun .
I understand that this could sound childish , but Imagine a player Who tries to search for equip based on mind effect resistance ( the sun marked ones ) , grinding flower of Tesur for craft potions of clearity and all the good things for discover that you get stunned around 2 on 3 times you get touched by that boss ...in Easy mode .

Kyoji

Actually in this game , the only thing to blame totally and without any rest , Is the ever raising costs of the NpCs Who makes you forget things ...
And of we really want to find another thing to blame but Just as a sorta of child cry , Is that rumor bosses does not drop talossian tomes ( well , they do for talossian tomes) but the drop rates related Is proibitive ) and tomes of Lost wisdoms .

You know , I would feel greatly ok of in the next update if the developer will block the raising costs of those NpC and if It makes possibile to get ability and character points books from rumor bosses with a decent/good drop rate .