What the heck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coitus1

I bought this game like 4 or 5 years ago when it was only one app on the Google play store now there's another one that says 4.99 I already own it so I figured I would download the one that says free and it would remember me once I connected to Google in the game not only does it say I don't own the game but all my character are gone I was almost done with the game with like 4 main character files what the heck I had like 300 plus hours involved in multiple accounts and I payed for this already why it saying I didn't....
Post automatically merged:    

The crazy thing is I logged into my game less then a year ago on my old phone my old phone still says I own the license but I no longer use it I have a new phone and same number same google account same everything just new phone all my other games in Google play store that I bought say I still own them just not yours..

VDX_360

Staff member
This seems like it's a standard device / account not recognized. A common fix is to log out of all your accounts, including Google Play. Clear your cache, and re-start your device. You'll have to re-log into your accounts.

But let's explore some options:

Q1: Are you using the same device?
Q2: Are you still using Google Play for your current device (e.g. haven't switched over to Apple)?

If Yes to both of those questions, than this could be a simple matter of getting Google Play to remember your device.

Check your Google Purchase History and see if the purchase is on your history. If the purchase history is there, than you might need to report a problem via Google.

If you are using a new device, than you might need to log-out and back-in to try to get Google to note the new device.

Either way, it's a Google Play issue. You may have to read Google Play FAQ's to sort it out.

Coitus1

I got my characters loaded from cloud now but why does it still say 4.99 in Google play store do I not own the full version I should I'm on the free version but my characters are higher lvls then the free version would let you be so its showing I kind of own the full version but does that mean I own everything with DLCs since I bought the licenses years ago or is the 4.99 more stuff or just foe people that don't own it yet. But I do have my higher lvl characters back so hopefully means I have DLCs or did you charge people additional for dlc
Post automatically merged:    

Basically I have my characters back but does that license I bought years ago same as that 4.99 one you sell cause I payed for it long time ago

VDX_360

Staff member
You have some great questions...... that Google Play can answer.

Locking thread as there's a few posts from the same person on this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.