Unsanitary drops

Atomos

Then why do not introduce a continuos Need by them of weapons , armours and items which they could by from the player paying Better Gold coins and giving some Little points of reputation for each trade.
Sounds like a good quest idea for the Golden Hand. Mercian troops need a lot of Bluesteel Greatswords, Varsilian archers need Oaken Bows, Corsair Princes need cheap Iron Shields for their raiding parties. The merchandise needs to be delivered in stacks of 10. You can't lose if you supply both sides of the upcoming conflict!

Kyoji

Exactly , the concept Is that .
However the heart in this topic about all this unwelcomed items Is a sorta of : " the player can mix them with other ( gems and other common stuff ) by himself ( without the need of a NpC and give gold coins to them ) for a profit .
Now a days, this feature Is quite common in RpG, if not just ordinary cause It ' s the most natural that someone who goes for adventures tries to craft something by his open hands ( more over , the beautiful graphic sets by Woods and fantasy middle Age / renaissance style , really helps this attitude to rise )

DaleTilgo2022

Once you start making regular trips to Mausoleum, Mercian Royal Tomb, or any spot with a lot of Skeleton Warriors you'll have loads of items worth 200 gp every run ;).
White wolf pelts are always good, perfect pelts are rare and require constant checking to see if you're picking up the right stuff, I'm not ambitious like that xD.

A trick that I use for grey wolf pelts is to place a damaged pelt as the very last item in your backpack. Then if you get a perfect pelt it'll fall into the next available slot and then you can place it as your second to last item for easy reference.

My mentality is 1) the money talks and 2) waste not want not. Even with my lv 15 or 16 character if an item or stack is worth at least 50 gold I'll keep and sell it unless more valuable items push them out of inventory.