Cape sprites

Arthas

I want to apologize right away if my question somehow violates the rules of the forum, games, etc. I really like the Exiled Kingdoms, but I would like what is equipped on the character to be displayed in sprites
The game has several sprites for the character (leather armor, plate, chain) also for the head. But there are no cloak sprites in the game, that is, putting on, for example, a Wolf cape. The player does not apply a sprite, such as it is not. I drew a raw version of the cape sprite. Registered in the file "objects" sprite for cloak. I added a set of sprites, but it turned out that only the Head, Chest, Shield, Weapon change the character's sprites. Hands, feet, legs, cloak do not change the sprite in any way. Is it possible to make it so that when equipping a cloak, it will launch a sprite? If this was added in the update, I would be very happy.

Atomos

Cloak of the Dark Fate goes: Nananananananana Batman!

Sorry, I couldn't resist! xD

I believe it's pretty late for introduction of new sprites and grafics to a game that was completed long ago. Let David work on a new game ;).