My little "Adventure" in Real Life (it happened yesterday)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximilian313

Loreseeker
I was coming home from school (I am studying to be an economist). It was raining HEAVILY. When I was opening door (I live in one family house), thunder almost struck me. It was like 1 foot away from me.
I don't even know, why I am telling you this ;-;

Atomos

You've almost been... thunderstuck! Looks like Bon Scott needs an accountant. Just don't emit too much poison clouds when you finally get there ;x

p4ran0id

Staff member
I was coming home from school (I am studying to be an economist). It was raining HEAVILY. When I was opening door (I live in one family house), thunder almost struck me. It was like 1 foot away from me.
I don't even know, why I am telling you this ;-;
You call it lucky? You could be Flash! 😆

You totally missed the one in a live time option to become a super hero!

(maybe I should stop watching series, thank god you survived 😉)

Equinox

I had a similar experience when i was in boarding school and it confuses me to this day. The showers were communal, no partitions between them and a bunch of kids were showering. Lightning hit the steel window frame and all the steel showerheads, taps and other fitting flared with blue sparks, yet somehow not one kid was hurt. I guess we were all wearing rings of perfect insulation.

Spencermag

What was the world's best? I think the guy was struck 3 times within the lifetime and died stupidly not from the thunder-strike. It's much more probable that we die in road accident tomorrow - so be careful out there, always watch your surroundings and don't let shit like phone/headphones distract you. Just a reminder :)

Kyoji

I prefer to be normal human over super hero
It Is a wise way to think , also because being a super hero in the classic terms of that expression normally brings a lot of responsability and normally this society already gives a lot of responsabilities from the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.