I need help im stuck in sewer of horrors with no save below 70 days before my current position

Platform
All

Clifford leagran

I had a save but I checked if either of the recall and teleport scrolls worked and because the places came up on the teleport one i thought it could be used so I slept in berons bed and overwrite my save that was at the gates to the sewer of horrors even just take me back to the gates I have over 50 hours on that account and I dont want to lose so much of that progress

VDX_360

Staff member
You have two choices:
1) Press on.
2) Load a save from before you entered the Sewers. (Back up, auto-save, etc).

If you really don't have a save from before the Sewers, you might have to press on. If you can survive a few of the enemies, you --should-- be able to eventually make it through second level.

You can simple run through the fire plains to escape.

Typically, anyone who can make it to the second level can make it through the sewers. It might get ugly.

p4ran0id

Staff member
I had a save but I checked if either of the recall and teleport scrolls worked and because the places came up on the teleport one i thought it could be used so I slept in berons bed and overwrite my save that was at the gates to the sewer of horrors even just take me back to the gates I have over 50 hours on that account and I dont want to lose so much of that progress
What's the difficulty you're playing on?

Easiest way is to go down with it, on story mode it will be easy.

I once saved one, he was playing causal or normal, it take a while to grind but not impossible at all.