I want to complete cold trail but i keep on getting stunned for 8 seconds and die after that....

Kudaze Karamas

Im a Warrior lvl16
My stats are
Str - 4 (5 with superior belt of might) Damage 14-19, +5 cold dmg
End - 2 Crit 9% (20-38)
Agi - 2 Dps 22.2
Int - 3 Effect idk
Awa - 3 Armor 21 (47 fire, 28 cold, 44 lightning, 30 death, 45 poison, 12 light or smth)
Per - 3 Hp 282
I use 2 handed and 1 handed weapons
my weapons are: winter trail, maul of desecration, cruelty, sword of shock, hammer of the white priest
my shields are: charred buckler and shield of the storm
i have bloddied scarf, blessed necklace, sharkskin boots, spectral cloak, ring of elements, azaph's ring of elements, legion help, breastplate of the forge and platemail gauntlets and leggings
Can you guys recommend me some stuff for ice resistance?

VDX_360

Staff member
The Wiki has a complete equipment list, with where to aquire.

Warriors, as a class, are NOT well served by trying to swap between 1-H and 2-H. Pick one and build around it to have the best combat ability.

If you want to use 2-H weapons, 2-H Mastery is a crucial skill. The extra damage and stun chance really makes a difference.

The Bloodied Scarf is a Rogue only weapon, right? So not sure it's going to help you as Warrior.

If you want something to help with stun as a warrior, getting the Amulet of Dark Whispers is very useful. Takes some legwork.

For clarity, are you getting STUNNED or PARLYZED?

Atomos

I believe it's high time for you to chose your way of shielding your mind. Warrior has these options:
1. High spirit resistance - choose the right gear, maybe get Spiritual Ward advanced skill
2. Battle Rage advanced skill
3. Infantry Training advanced skill - only usable by shield + hand weapon combo
If you want something to help with stun as a warrior, getting the Amulet of Dark Whispers is very useful.
That takes care of stun. If you're getting paralysed, only points 1 & 2 work. 3 & 4 only reduce paralysis to half the time.

Kudaze Karamas

i see thanks for the info im gonna correct my way hahahah
Post automatically merged:    

i forgot about the bloodied scarf i was about to give to adaon but it was in my inv so i mentioned it

Last edited:

Peteowens

My warrior has the amulet of dark whispers and it is great for stun and paralyze but take leg work to get it n

stonedwolf

Loreseeker

If you meant stun/paralyze then Amulet of Dark Whispers, Infantry Training, and Battle Rage.

If you really meant ice resistance: Cloak of the Wolf / Primeval Mantle, Greater Ring of Ice, Primal Ice Chain or Thuramiam Plate.

PetergusParker

Hi i'm lv 20 so this stuff you may easily be able to get
Cloak of the wolf
Ring of the frozen heart
Varaol's boots
Sharksin boots
Greater ring of ice
(hard) heroic helm
--Below no ice resist but good--
(hard) weapon-sonnet
oasis ring
girdle of might
(rare) shield-scutum