Your favorite NPC character in-game?

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
@Rk01 oh yes, Sir Valeran is a super interesting character!

That's why it pains me so much to have to murder him to steal his Thuramiam Breastplate armor... I wish we could be friends. But that armor though...

kamikaze007

well to be honest i am at a loss between hirge and grissenda due to their back stories hirge is a royal princess and is just out to do the right thing even if it means her sacrifice and well grissenda has her reputation and honor issues but still wants to help everyone nomatter the cost

Sonny

My favorite NPC are the non Forsaken shady travelers since they can sell you the living ice for Couk and the Fire salts for 3 vs 12 and Where is Amarisa, as well as selling you literally nothing which is funny. Also they always have a really good discount on things.
they keep stabbing me around New Gaarand tho

p4ran0id

Staff member
Mine is made of multiple, it's Pink Floyd, funny Easter egg

From wiki:

"Many characters in New Garand have their names borrowed from the band Pink Floyd, most notably Trader Pink and Armorer Floyd, but also Barret, Gilmour, Sir Andrew Mason, Waters, and Captain Wright, which refer to the band members Syd Barrett, David Gilmour, Nick Mason, Roger Waters, and Richard Wright, respectively. New Garand is a center of learning, with a major library and guilds, and here is the band that sung, "We don't need no education." Fittingly, New Garand is surrounded by a wall, just like their album The Wall. "