Where should I grind for XP?

LowKey Mischief

I’m at the point where I only have two quests left in the game besides the Ark (the Lost Kingdom and Sewer of Horrors), both of which I don’t feel very prepared for. I’m a level 20 cleric and was wondering what would be the most efficient way for me to get levels.

KiltedNinja27

Loreseeker
I would progress the ark and either grind in the sunken citadel or the ark itself. Level 20 is a good level for the ark unless your on hard difficulty or something, so mainly grind for items and potions and you should be good. Also utilize the monoliths to help travel.

Atomos

If you want an easy hunt, then try Abbey of Saint Admus, or The Mausoleum. The worst you'll meet there will be level 15/16 monsters. If you have Maul of Terror/Adamantite/Spirit weapons in your arsenal, then Forbidden Pit is good for Cleric. Other than that, go for the Sunken Citadel, and prioritize defeating the boss first of all.
You can also try doing some Townhall quests, and hunt some rumor bosses while you're at it ;)

VDX_360

Staff member
Have you raided the Sunken Citadel yet? The loot drops there are great for the Ark. A few runs through it should give some decent items and a decent stockpile of high tier potions.

The Ark isn't too bad. Clerics do well there. Just equip heavy shock resistance, and take on the enemies one or two at a time. Doorways are great in the Ark to try to limit getting overwhelmed by spiders.

Use the in-Ark resting.

It might seem hard at first, but once you get the vibe of the place, it becomes a lot easier. Getting Ark equipment drops helps a lot, too.