Temple of the Sleepers

Platform
Android

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
I completed Like Father, Like Son;
I initiated A Hard Bargainer;
But before initiating Temple of the Sleepers, I found the Lifestone... And it screwed up everything.

Finding the Lifestone automatically pushed me to the end part of A Hard Bargainer (all I can do now is give the Lifestone to the golem to complete the quest). But the golem no longer gives me the option to initiate Temple of the Sleepers.

This is a big sad problem.
Now I can't go into the Temple.
I just got the Lifestone by "accident" while having fun hunting in the jungle for gems. I thought I would just keep it for later, and bring it to the golem after he gave me the Temple quest. But taking the stone ended the whole Hard Bargainer dialogue options. I realized it much, much too late to reload a previous save.

It should be possible to initiate the Temple of the Sleepers quest even after the Lifestone has been found.

VDX_360

Staff member
What version of the game are you using?

I thought this nasty bug was fixed in the beta phase.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Oh.
Oooooooh...
Yeah, the version I'm using, it's old...
I've been playing on my old phone.
My bad.

VDX_360

Staff member
I was unable to re-create this bug. I'm on v1.3.1182.
The golem's dialogue box forces your to go through his options even with the lifestone in your inventory.
-HOWEVER-
I talked to him for the first time AFTER dealing with the evil wizard outside the mine. I forgot to make a save state before that fight.
I did NOT check if the golem would skip the sleeper quest if you talk to him with the lifestone, and before dealing with the wizard.
There's a small chance the trigger conditions might not work in that exact sitatution.
I --thought-- this bug was fully resolved awhile ago.
Interested if anyone can re-create this issue.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
I also had dealt with the wizard outside the mine before finding the lifestone. But hey, next time I make a new playthrough on the current game version, I'll try to reproduce the bug. I'll let you know how it goes!

Ok so now, all I need to do is find another reason to play the game once more loll... I feel I've played every possible build. I might have reached the end of EK! Oh no!

VDX_360

Staff member
Unable to re-create issue on v1.3.1182

I started a new playthrough just to test this issue out in more depth. I was unable to recreate the bug, no matter what order I did the above.
The Golem won't allow you to ask about his future (which triggers the Lifestone aspect) until after he tells you about finding clues in the City. So, it doesn't seem to matter when you get the Lifestone, you simple can't sequence skip.

Let me know if you come across this issue on v1.3.1182 or later.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Oh no, the golem hadn't given me the lifestone quest yet. I just found the stone while hunting snakes in the jungle, and taking it triggered the bug. But sure, I'll let you know if I get the chance to try it on the current version!

leerundis

I bought the full playable app and yeah, I too did too much exploring, got the lifestone and cannot gain access to the temple

leerundis

I am on am Motorola Android using version 1.3.1182. I downloaded the free app then bought the game. No dialogue from the golem guy. I have 6 purple medallions lol. Temple of of sleeper Cave door just Burns me. Gave him the lifestone.