Where do you live? What's your 1st language? :)

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Human, Muud'ari, Shapeshifter, Bandit, Merchant, Lich, Mirmek, Unique NPC, Void Lord, Dragon, I care not.

As long as he's not a, you know - that which is not to be named at the hand of man** - he's okay with me.

** semi-self-aware electro-mechanical golem

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Oh no!
You think he might be a...
[whispering]
...S.S.A.E.M.G.???

No worries. I'll load my "Muud'ari Engineer" Mage build and summon him ;)

Jaguara

I speak Portuguese, and I live in Brazil in Santa Catarina, I love this place, because of the "cultural melting pot", at school I used to dance popular Italian songs, and at home I watched my grandfather's German films, I learned to curse in Tupi-Guarani with my Portuguese-Brazilian grandmother and drinking tea with cake from my riverside grandmother (indigenous), I would go to Pai de Santo in a religion of African origin to seek protection and drink chimarrão, the sacred herb of the Indians, symbol of the union of the People from the south of Brazil (or it was supposed to be not everything is perfect). Not to mention that many words we use come from Arabic, indigenous languages, English or African languages. I love this subject, I intend to one day visit the country of all of you who can speak "Hello, shall we have a cup of coffee?" in your language.

Equinox

KwaZulu Natal, South Africa. We have 17 languages, of them I'd consider 3 as my first language, Afrikaans, Zulu and English. I can get by with an additional 4 Xhosa, Shoto, nDebeli and Khoe Khoe. My lifestyle is sort of exiled kingdoms like, I live in a treehouse near the beach, but deeply entrenched in the bush. I carry a "walking stick" called "Monks Cowl" and a monkey fist in my pocket to keep me safe (and have had to use them om occasion). We don't need a war as the death toll from murders exceeds that of most war zones. In fact I've felt more threatened on the streets of the three cities that ive lived in than i did during the 5 years I was at war in Angola. I dont consider myself a lovely person, just a survivor.