More followers' quests arriving?

0rion79

Hi all.

I was thinking that followers are really nice and that I would like some extra interaction with them, maybe about locations. For instance, it is impossible that Hirge knows nothing about Ilmara when we are in the city.

Also, the difference in power (less XP, less skills and trait points) with the main character will be more evident as the games goes on: I was thinking that maybe a second unique quest per follower to "uprgrade" each them could be nice along the game.
Maybe with unique feats, a stats boost or the interesting ability to duplicate some skills earned by the main character, as spiritual or death ward.

Maybe Grissenda becoming a real knight, Hirge officially promoted as a Paladin and Adaon having to face his past, that forced him to become a thief, and his angry debtors that want to murder him for a huge unpaid debt.

What do you think?

Sounkeng

0rion79":21l80pr8 said:
Hi all.

I was thinking that followers are really nice and that I would like some extra interaction with them, maybe about locations. For instance, it is impossible that Hirge knows nothing about Ilmara when we are in the city.

Also, the difference in power (less XP, less skills and trait points) with the main character will be more evident as the games goes on: I was thinking that maybe a second unique quest per follower to "uprgrade" each them could be nice along the game.
Maybe with unique feats, a stats boost or the interesting ability to duplicate some skills earned by the main character, as spiritual or death ward.

Maybe Grissenda becoming a real knight, Hirge officially promoted as a Paladin and Adaon having to face his past, that forced him to become a thief, and his angry debtors that want to murder him for a huge unpaid debt.

What do you think?
I believe something like this is planned that would unlock a specific advanced skill for each companion... However, I don't know the details

Sertanpyr

Followers are always cute, especially when it comes to social media. You already have a common interest with them, and you can chat on topics of interest to you easily and naturally. When I first started blogging on Instagram, I was very pleased that strangers wrote to me sometimes, and we chatted nicely. We are still friends with some of them. To make my account popular, I bought 1394TA followers, and now I'm not always able to reply to messages from everyone. But I am immensely pleased that so many people support me and are interested in the same things I am.

Last edited:

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
The factors include, this forum being a target for spam bots, the post necros a 5 year old thread, all the words could have been auto-generated by search terms, none of the terms used were in any way indicative of EK knowledge.