Direction button disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.
Platform
Android

FATHOBBIT

Help I was up all night in forsaken fortress got back to icemist logged out when I logged back in today my directional button is gone what can I do? Not starting over again ugh

VDX_360

Staff member
That's not optimal.

Version of the game?

Have you checked your settings? Double check them, including re-setting them, or changing them, to force the game to re-load the user interface.

Have you tried, exiting the program, powering off the device, and re-starting the device?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Assuming you are on mobile: the directional pad disappears if you connect an external controller. IS this the case?

Maybe you connected via bluetooth some device other than a controller, but it somehow was identified as a controller?

VDX_360

Staff member
That makes sense. The only time I ever had this issue happen to me, I was near a bunch of people with bluetooth devices. Didn't even think about that being a possible cause. I now use a PC but will file this tidbit away for future trouble shooting.

VDX_360

Staff member
The original poster states in a report that he was able to restore the button after trying to re-state the game a few times.

It is unclear if the Bluetooth aspect was at play. Posting this comment just to link outcome with the reported problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.