Best advanced skills for 1-H Warrior?

Dantooine_Sniper

I currently have heavy hand, duel, infantry training, body development, mind resist, and toxic resist i'm with a warrior level 23, two adv skills slot are remaining.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Heavyhand, Duel, Infantry Training, Body Development.

That's a great baseline.

If you have Wards (Toxic, Spirit, etc.) then re-spec them away. They are garbage-tier IMO.

Precision Strikes and Massive Criticals makes the most sense to get next.

One point of Magical Training can allow you to use a Scroll of Circle of Restoration, that's handy if a party member goes down, but IMO it's fine for a Warrior to chug Potions of Lesser Restoration and make Hirge do the Scrolls. But Magical Training does allow that to happen and some think it's worth a point for the flexibility.

Dantooine_Sniper

Thanks,i only have the toxic ward because of the sewer of horrors and temple of sleepers that is almost impossible i still stuck in the mid of the quest.
I probably will go for massive criticals and precision strikes then.

Last edited:

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
OK, but if you have the right gear and potion you can get Resist Toxic up to 204 and whilst full immunity is 210 it shouldn't be an insurmountable health bleed, but of course then you can't have your favourite non-Toxic equipment. LOL at least you have a reason for it!

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Toxic Ward?
On a warrior?
Well...
If you feel a bit crazy and aren't afraid of spiders, you could always ramp up your Toxic resist super high until you become immune to poison... At that point, you can actually start a weird cult and become worshipped by venom-spitting spiders. Their worship will increase your HP to god levels! (Don't laugh, it works!)

VDX_360

Staff member
Mod Note: I changed the tittle of this thread to better reflect the exact nature of the discussion. That makes the thread more searchable by other forum users.

VDX_360

Staff member
I won't say resistance Wards are garbage..... In the current state of the game, a well equipped player might find them less useful than other skills.

Battle Rage and Bloodlust might be worth considering.

And if you want to be able to use Scrolls of Circle of Restoration, consider Magical Training.

Or, rather than getting another advanced skill, use those skill points to beef up your current skills, both advanced or otherwise.