Spoilers Things I like about the game.

Thread contains spoilers about game content

PetergusParker

Just going to list off things I like. This has to be among the top 5 games overall on android. It could easily be the best because nobody tries like this. The lore comes from true inspiration and artistry, it's as if I am playing a game made by Tolkien, the reading is always on spot. The game is great enough to where I once saw ripoffs of it on the play store. Not to mention I can leave the game in background for hours or days and it won't crash, and can just pick it right back up in the middle of a dungeon.

The difficulty is absolutely perfect. Setting it on hard mode and having to take multiple expeditions into a dungeon in order to full clear it, maybe finding rare drops, is extremely engaging.

The character building, equipment, and follower systems are unique and require careful consideration in order to get the most output from your game. The need to keep extra sets of gear for resist

The road encounters add an extra element of danger and unpredictability which is perfect for a game like this. The puzzles, again, make me feel like I'm playing a lord of the rings RPG, they are very satisfying and you get unique rewards that help you immensely. The music can be very epic or engaging, and sometimes fits with the difficulty of the level.

I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this game. It is very dynamic in a way i can't quite explain it and deserves a top spot on some official list. Thanks for sharing this game with us.

Last edited:

Trace Da Cruz

And I "third" this motion 😂

adding to that, the full potential requires you to play several times, and make different decisions every time, it really does not get old, this game is aging really well, considering it's been on the market several years now.

I want to see EK merchandise already, maybe some cosplay and so...

Invector

I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this game.
I wish I could say the same.
But every time one of my companions just stands there in the middle of a toxic cloud after killing an Ancient Mummy……..I have a bad thing to say.

And every time Adaon seems to go out of his way to run over a spike trap AFTER HE DISCOVERED IT……I have a bad thing to say.

And every time I have to take a long detour (when I’m on my way to kill a rumor boss and there’s only a few hours left on the timer), because some stupid civilian or some Varannari dolt is standing in front of the bridge and won’t move……..I have a bad thing to say.

And when Gris goes charging off to intercept an incoming gremlin just as I go charging into a pack of roaming Orks…….I have a bad thing to say.

And when I think of David frittering away his time with Archaelund when he could be making the world a better place by giving us more EK content ;)……I have a bad thing to say.

But having said all that…….this truly is a terrific game. 👍👍👍

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
That's why I'm a Muud'ari supremacist. Those pesky humans don't deserve us. We made them too dumb loll

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
I think the icon for EK, in the play store, on GOG, etc., is one of the best designs there is.

From a single glance you're show the game is isometric; you are given the game flavours of a minotaur, two handed axes, and a constructed dungeon; it's clear and easy to see not overly full of busywork; the creature actually has a lot of brooding shadow on it, there's a sense of mystery about the scene; and the hexagonal "silhouette" stands out from the many traditional boxes / curved boxes / circles.