10 NEW CLASSES TO DOWNLOAD!

Kyujin

Well, as the hero is not supposed to know the secret of his princess, He should be trying to look like a knight, maybe stealing equipment before going to find Elleira, but that would over-level the character, and the final would be too easy, but it is more about the result than the challenge.

What if once the stash is collected from the islet, he goes to look for a plate armor, but the safest piece is the myrosian one in the forgotten temple, after all, we need of fellow sailor Captain Dorse to take us there...

I'm out of ideas too...
Guys ideas of a possible story and objectives to find stuff are great, maybe incorporate the orcs aswell? I mean they do share that broken castle by the sea with the batrax

Kyujin

That's great, I usually wonder who's the landlord: the orc king or the batrax king?

I just can't figure out how to drag them orcs into the mess...
The hidden orc den south of the orc Fort of Kingsbridge, part of bluemist area, dungeon where you free a slave..it has two mirelurks in a room? Why are they there? Maybe have something to do with the batrax princess..

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Hey but now that you mention it, having a hero start at the Forgotten Temple could be nice. Would need to be already high level obviously. The hero would actually be stuck there, without a scroll of recall or teleportation, there's no way back. The player would be forced to go through the temple to find a scroll of recall to escape. Now that would be a challenge loll
Post automatically merged:    

The hidden orc den south of the orc Fort of Kingsbridge, part of bluemist area, dungeon where you free a slave..it has two mirelurks in a room? Why are they there? Maybe have something to do with the batrax princess..

Yeah, it appears orcs are very social, they like to work with others! They have mirmeks, human slaves, and frog wizards!

AverageGuru33

The scrolls were purchased legally with gold! The hard part was finding all that gold loll It was mostly stolen from Ursans' and Giants' coffers

The scrolls were purchased legally with gold! The hard part was finding all that gold loll It was mostly stolen from Ursans' and Giants' coffers.
Do you mean just running through certain maps grabbing chests? Or killing mobs as well? Which area you talking about? Wolf, maze, and other gold farms are too slow

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Do you mean just running through certain maps grabbing chests? Or killing mobs as well? Which area you talking about? Wolf, maze, and other gold farms are too slow

Just treasure chests. The idea was to keep the hero as low level as possible, so I ran and stole treasures without fighting. No XP, lots of gold!

My favorite early game stealing ground is where the Ursans live near Port Malan. Treasures found there are worth 500 gold coins each, and Ursans are slow enough to avoid easily. With a tougher mid-level hero, the treasure chests of the Giants in the Crimson Hills are the best. But Giants are surprisingly fast, so it's tricky.

But this was a special case, since I was just pre-building low-level characters. Normally, hunting monsters for the treasures they drop is a better way to gain gold. White wolf furs (sold to Varannari hunters for 150 gold each) are my usual favorite, since they stack up super fast.

With a tougher mid-level hero, the treasure chests of the Giants in the Crimson Hills are the best. But Giants are surprisingly fast, so it's tricky.
Do you have a video or maybe could you explain what the most efficient way to do this? They are insanely fast, have bash-stun and hit like a truck. I'm assuming you don't use speed or health pots during your robbery spree since you're trying to make a profit

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Do you have a video or maybe could you explain what the most efficient way to do this? They are insanely fast, have bash-stun and hit like a truck. I'm assuming you don't use speed or health pots during your robbery spree since you're trying to make a profit

With a rogue, speed and invisibility do the trick of course. For other classes, you need tough decoys like a Grissenda loll, or a summon. (I suspect Grissendas are just Iron Golems in disguise...)
Since I was only pre-building characters to be played later, I used the outside-of-the-map-save-and-reload trick, running from the chest to the adjacent map to reset the chest. I don't recommend using this trick while playing a real game though, because it breaks the immersion and takes away from a realistic role-playing experience. But that's how I amassed enough gold to build the characters while keeping them as low level as possible.

PS: I just discovered that it's possible to get to -20 reputation in Ilmara! I thought it was impossible! I wish I had known while making these characters, I would have loved for the Witch of Orogg to be an Archenemy in Ilmara loll