Exiled Kingdoms Archaeology [for extreme EK nerds only]

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
On May 2015 I had been working on EK for maybe 15 months, and I was still far from ready to release, but I felt I needed testers if I wanted it to be any fun. The game didn't even had Traits nor even Clerics, Trolls, random encounters or even day/night cycle. Its size was more or less that of the current free version. EK appeared on Play Store on December 21st, 2015.

I had mostly forgot about the testing on those days, but by chance I found this thread from the JavaGaming.org forum:

The first post was edited when I released EK, but in all the replies (from fellow java game devs) you can have fun seeing how the very first testers played the Alpha and what was their feedback. I think it is even older than this forum.

Trace Da Cruz

A tester (maybe the first one) said:
"Once, after dying and reloading, suddenly all enemies remained inactive or even tried to escape me. I could slaughter them without any resistence. That was fun…but it was over after I entered another section of the map"

I really could have liked to see this bug!

A little coincidence: first comments are dated in April 2015, that was when I bought my Blade L2, basically my first smartphone, about three years later I would find this game on the Playstore...

Last edited: