What do I do now that I've reached the end?

Jaguara

Hello everyone, today I reached the end of the game following the good ending, I cried with emotion, I did pirouettes with joy, it was beautiful to see, but now what do I do? I finished all the quests, now my mage is in an existential crisis, Amarisa prefers work to family (maybe because I finished all the quests before rescuing her, taking almost a year to save the poor thing) and all that remains is the infinite quests from the town hall until now. Any veterans have any tips on what to do now? I really want to play, it's been a while since I found an rpg this good... Sorry if Google's English is weird, I'm Brazilian and my English is still awful 😅

Last edited:

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Hi!
Congratulations for saving the world! :)
There are a few extremely difficult side quests and bosses that can be defeated even after the main quest has been completed. Have you already done these?
- Sewers of Horrors, in Icemist
- Void Lord of Mount Orogg
- The King of Korne
- The Undermother
- The 3 Varannari Witches in the Undergrove beyond the Elder Forest
- Kalagru, the Demon Prince of Sloth in the Forsaken's Fortress

If you have, then you might have completed everything in the game! If you want to start a new one, there are lots of fun ways to play differently! As stonedwolf pointed out, you can try one of the 10 prebuilt characters from the downloadable game save. Or, you can also check out old challenges we made here on the forum: NEW CLASS COMPENDIUM

If you're really crazy and would like new, extra stories to read along the game, play the LICH KING OF THE WHITE ABYSS challenge. I had so much fun playing this one. But only read the stories when you're allowed to, no peeking loll

Last edited:

Jaguara

After the tenth attempt I was too lazy to kill the sloth demon, and now I remembered that I didn't reach the end of the forbidden pit, I was also lazy, I'm going to finish these quests with an arcane knight. It really looks like a lot of fun to play roleplaying, I thought of a guy with fragile masculinity who tries to make up for it by using giant guns and loud, heavy armor and bullies everyone for feeling small and out of place. Or I take this necromancer class I love exploring lore, I ended up taking a quick peek and fell in love with the Varanari witch, green women really have a charm kkkk