Where to go from here?

defshot60

Hi I been playing this game for a while now I am level 23 warrior I have completed basically every hard or near impossible quests like Ark and Sewer of Horrors and I did those all before level 20, My question is where do I go from here because i play on IOS. I don't have access to the elder forrest or other parts of the map and I can't even get the new Blade of the deer or bear cloak from king of korne because of the IOS update. I also can't access the Forsaken Fortress so I can kill Kalagru and get the Demonclaw. He's my final challenge and I can't even fight him :( I have literally every weapon and armor piece in the game and I feel like theres nothing left to do. SOMEONE HELP PLZ

*I really love this game so if there's anyway I could migrate to an emulator on PC with my account I'd love to do that to*

Last edited:

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
If you have a PC why not just buy the Steam or GOG version?

You can transfer yours saves over though honestly you'd be better starting some new classes anyway.

VDX_360

Staff member
Best Advice:
1) Get EK for PC than go to town on the new content.
2) Play as a Cleric (satisfy that warrior craving, with some new twists).
3) Think about playing as a rogue, than just say you did so you don't have to deal with rogue things.
4) Write a love letter to David the Developer. Someday he'll write back . . . I mean he can't just ignore me forever, right?
5) Play as a summoner mage. Let the Iron Golem do your warrior smashing, while you fling damage from afar.
6) Do a NO MERCHANT run though. You can't buy anything from a merchant. You find it, loot it, or you go without.
7) Check-in on reality. No, wait. Hold on that. Weirdness is everywhere. When did the Wizard Guild start running the real world?
8) Run all the Town Hall quests, even the bad ones.
9) Become a forum moderator. You will learn the game from all the angles.
10) Become a Wiki editor and crash the Wiki page accidently three times a week (I regret nothing!).

defshot60

Thank you so much ! After some jumping through hoops I managed to use iExplorer to extract the EK.bak file from the game so I could resume my progress on steam ! Best part is it didn’t overwrite my mobile so now I have new content with all my progress and my phone :D

chicirish

On a scale of 1-10, how satisfying is the new content? I’d love to get it on Steam, but most of my playtime has to happen on my phone. I don’t have time to sit in front of a computer. But, I do have time for a dungeon dive while I drop a deuce or while I wait for the kids’ sports practices to end.

defshot60

On a scale of 1-10, how satisfying is the new content? I’d love to get it on Steam, but most of my playtime has to happen on my phone. I don’t have time to sit in front of a computer. But, I do have time for a dungeon dive while I drop a deuce or while I wait for the kids’ sports practices to end.
Only reason I went through the trouble of getting it on PC was because of how much I wanted to continue to play I beat the entire game on IOS and now there’s so many new quests and things I can do