CHALLENGE COMPENDIUM

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
How are you importing character into the game or are in development for later releases?

Oh I wish loll

No no no, I'm just using the game as it is. I'm simply limiting myself to certain items and skills.

For example, my Varannari Shaman is a cleric, but I'm playing it like a war mage. I didn't learn Heal, and I won't. I'm putting all my skill points into summoning and fire spells. I'm also limiting myself to "Beast Slayer" weapons, and weapons made of bone (Right now, I'm using the Mystic Bone Mace, which gives me +20 mana!). I'm also limiting myself to body armors made of leather, skin or hide (I'm wearing Hunter's Armor now, it's made of bearskin!) And instead of a shield, I only use a Varannari Totem. It's been super fun so far!

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
New class to try out!
I did it with True Modesty.
So it's possible loll ;)

New Class + Objective
SIDEKICK
"Henchman, squire, handmaiden... You have been chosen to serve a Master, the great hero of the Exiled Kingdoms: your companion! This tale isn't about you. It's about the heroic journey of your companion. Be humble and let them shine for once!

Last edited:

Gr8Scott

New class to try out!
I did it with True Modesty.
So it's possible loll ;)

New Class + Objective
SIDEKICK
"Henchman, squire, handmaiden... You have been chosen to serve a Master, the great hero of the Exiled Kingdoms: your companion! This tale isn't about you. It's about the heroic journey of your companion. Be humble and let them shine for once!
You lose 2 reputation for using stick figures.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
You lose 2 reputation for using stick figures.

Well I tried to find a pretty picture, ummkay!! This was the less bad lolll. Who would have thought that googling "Sidekick" would only get me pictures of some damn cartoon show and people giving kicks....

Post me a better one :D

Wojd

Post automatically merged:    

They are every the last to die, and its more and more really hard kill them, cuz theyr motivation its beyond the normal interests, its a trully faith, for good or not, they loyal to the porpose.
Post automatically merged:    

Obs: Imune for some spells and enchants, charms and magics.

Last edited:

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Frodo and Sam is a great idea!
Sam is the ultimate sidekick loll

Unsurprisingly, googling "Sam and Frodo art" got me lots of pictures of them kissing. Cute. Loll
But let's go with this one!

Arcanmaster

I have some ideas (previous ones are here)
Weapons that deal only one type of damage is not allowed (for example, steel dagger and magma greatstaff are not allowed, magma dagger is allowed)
Armor that doesn't give elemental resistance isn't allowed (steel breastplate isn't allowed, lionskin cuirass is)
Jewerly that give only elemental resistance only to one element is not allowed (ring of death ward is not allowed, ring of scholar is)
Main idea is always using primal ice chain set, even in battle against fire damage dealers.
Don't use visible equipment: breastplates, helmets, shields and weapons aren't allowed.
Crowns aren't visible so they are allowed. Maybe robes also should be alowed.

Last edited: