Smoke Bomb

Commiades

I'm experimenting with rogue builds. I'd like to get Smoke Bomb, but I struggle to see when I can acquire it. The cost is so steep. What if the requirement was only Stealth II.

Who uses Smoke Bomb and what level do you get it normally?

Commiades

I guess I prioritise other skills. Also Stealth III doesn't provide much utility. If it reduced cooldown to 20, bringing stealth in line with Evasion III, Flurry and Sprint III, it'd be really helpful. Or if it cost 2 and Smoke Bomb I cost 1 (like Fury/Battle Rage) it'd seem a better bargain.

eungpar

I learned smoke bomb, but seldom use it. (even my rogue lvl is 26) You're right. I think it needs to get some berfs...

AezmiZ

that some good advice coz when i'm using it it doesn't realy much helpful when facing enemy on higher lvl

Commiades

I really like the feel of playing a stealth rogue, but Stealth III doesn't add anything to this, and Smoke Bomb doesn't get bought (by me) as its price is too high.

Commiades

I'm trying a Hard playthrough with no deaths as a rogue. I've decided to invest in Smoke Bomb and it's saved my life twice so far - ambushed by an Sabercat Alpha when in combat with another one; suddenly I was on 2 hp! Then against Ahroun I was on 10 hp...

It won't save me against detectors, though.

Captain SlowHands

I'm trying a Hard playthrough with no deaths as a rogue. I've decided to invest in Smoke Bomb and it's saved my life twice so far - ambushed by an Sabercat Alpha when in combat with another one; suddenly I was on 2 hp! Then against Ahroun I was on 10 hp...

It won't save me against detectors, though.
bro i have a question, can a smoke bomb stun an enemy at close range? and if it can stun, can you use it to set up a back stab?

Commiades

Yes, to setting up a back stab, and if you get Smoke Bomb II or III you have a chance to stun all in the area. It's quite an investment, though.