SPOILER Good ending

Darfanur

Can sombody tell me, what i have to do to get good ending? Im after quest "the shardes of fate", pls tell me everything i have to do. Sorry for my bad english.

Molokot

You are still not so close to ending, wearing crapy gear, first farm minotaur temple, then you will get to ark, and there are some top grade gear to get ,like +3 agilty gloves +3 strenght belt and other. So you made that reset prematurely.

Arcanmaster

You must pass 5 int check accepting quest "Ark", during dialog with Tremadan, to get good ending.
I guess "good" for you is without fight against Horror or Forsaken
@Darfanur add prefix SPOILER to the name of thread. You should be able to edit it.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
I'd say the good ending is to release the horrors and revel in the extasy of bloodshed. Free the lost people of Varannar from their mortal flesh, help them ascend to the purity of death! Bring eternal peace to the world by removing all life.​

- Lestat, High Priest of Tol​
Post automatically merged:    

Your traits are high enough to get the good ending. But you'll also need to find the screwdriver, the data pad, you'll need to make a good impression on Valeran and Calenda, learn about your origins from Virtual Tremadan, be peaceful and honorable during the meeting with the Forsaken, and convince them to abandon their quest for immortality and stay on this backwater planet that doesn't even have good wifi yet. It'll be tough. Read the wiki for a detailed walkthrough!

PS: You'll also need to survive long enough to get to the ending. Your character isn't ready. You still have a lot of work to do to save the world! Now go hunt some mutant minotaurs!!!

Last edited: