Official Wiki Corrections and Suggestions Thread

Schnolhamor

Please post neatly what needs correcting.
I.E
Section: Equipment
Table: Armor Table
Issue: Myrosian Guantlets wrong color in avatar
Link: http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... rmor_Table

As for suggests
I.E
Section: Town Hall Quests
Link: http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... all_Quests
Suggestion: Revised to make it clear that the quests are randomized and as such you cannot use online guides to complete them. Only through gossip can their location be found.

While it says they're random it doesn't exactly make it clear that you can't use the listed quests to help you finish yours. In fact the whole section is obselete and should show a list of quest names but without link or html. To make it more obvious that they're unguidable quests.

suggestions and corrections only please. No idle talk.

Arcanmaster

Section: Quests
Page: Outstanding Apprentice
Issue: It isn't mentioned you need to complete quests that give wisards guild rep(for example, an Easy Job and Important Research) before this one to pass rep check.
an Easy Job, Important Research, Outstanding Apprentice and Stopping Prejudice may be counted as related quests, because they are Enclaves Quests.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Section: Quests
Page: Outstanding Apprentice
Issue: It isn't mentioned you need to complete quests that give wisards guild rep(for example, an Easy Job and Important Research) before this one to pass rep check.
an Easy Job, Important Research, Outstanding Apprentice and Stopping Prejudice may be counted as related quests, because they are Enclaves Quests.

Do you know how much reputation you need (the exact figure) before starting this quest?

Arcanmaster

@stonedwolf Sorry for desinformation, maybe, I was confused by fact somebody wasn't able to start this quest and it's easier to complete 2 other Enclaves Quests. I just runned there with 1 level rogue and got quest so there is no rep or level check.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
I have often stumbled upon errors or outdated info on the wiki, though I can't remember exactly what/where. If I had an access to modify the wiki directly, I would do it each time I see something in need of fixing. Usually it would just take a second. I pretty much know the game by heart now, I've spent more time playing it than working on my phd loll.

Who do I need to bribe with Friguld rum to get an access to modify the wiki?

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Who do I need to bribe with Friguld rum to get an access to modify the wiki?

Put a request in the Loreseekers thread.

Last edited: