How to? Soft traits for a hapless wanderer archer?

How to do something?

Mook

Hi. This is my first truly new open world game for me in years that I’m in for the long haul. I want to recapture that feeling, so I’m trying to keep a lot unknown. I am finding I am stumbling on to a lot during exploring and town, rumour and NPC quests. I use the wiki when thrice stuck, eg Hirges crypt.
My rogue Thorn is a painfully underperforming Lvl13, I am still getting to grips with avoidance, and timely skill use. Their life revolves around pink orchids. Equipped by rare surprise treasures and drops , or the best that coin can buy.
Thorn armour mix red/green mail Weapon long bow/ element blade+shield (for defensive close encounters) Grissendra plate, sword and shield.
Thorn skills 3 evasion, archery rapid fire; 2 traps; 1 stealth, sprint, dungeoning.
Thorn traits 4 Agility; 3 Aware ; 2 Endure, Intellect, 1 Strength, Personality.
Gris skills 3 shield, cleave; 1 whirlwind, fury.
Gris traits 3 Strength, 2 Endure, 1 Agility, Personality.

Intellect and personality seem an integral part of the game. Avoiding spilt blood seems good to this one, cursed with a 4 thumbed puppet master. How many points should I put in these? I peeked at a suggestive quest, the trait pass was 3 per/ 2int.
Alternatively should I use Hirge and use her traits?
I feel safer with a ranged toon. Could a spellcaster be an alternative form of blunderer?
(I guess i should get that +1 Respite skill)

Arcanmaster

Do you have 2 agi belt and 2 awa necklace? Look at another threads (here are many ones) for better build, for example, players suggest to Kick enemies instead of melee.

Last edited: