Scroll: Recall Map

ALunatic

I had a few extra hours earlier today and ran around the map, testing out the recall scroll to see if the wiki was accurate and to create a guide for myself. I tested each area without a city in it out once, except for the Emerald Valley, Gorge of Silent Kings, and the four late-game areas, which I felt were obvious enough and I remember using scrolls in those locations. I don't think I made any mistakes but if you see any I'll correct it.

The map I created for the recall locations shows the city you're recalled to if you use a scroll in that area, with one exception -- you are never recalled to Icemist, but rather, the teleporter to the city, for obvious reasons/

Here's the map! I thought some people might find it useful.

unknown.png

Arcanmaster

This map doesn't show teleportaton from dungeons. But it may be still useful.
Can you teleport from Ashen Wastes? If I know correctly you shouldn't be able to do it.

ALunatic

This map doesn't show teleportaton from dungeons. But it may be still useful.
Can you teleport from Ashen Wastes? If I know correctly you shouldn't be able to do it.
I may be wrong -- but I believe every dungeon counts as in the area. So Ydaya and the Lannegar Mine are both in Lannegar's area, meaning they'd recall where it recalls. I believe that's how it works, as I couldn't remember any cases of a dungeon working against the area it's in.

I could double check all the dungeons, but I think they all just follow that rule -- if they aren't one of the few which restrict teleportation, that is. Perhaps I could mark those on the map somehow?

Also, I'm 80% sure you can teleport from the Cape..but I'll test it anyway.
Post automatically merged:    

I just attempted teleportation from the Cape to double-check.

It teleported me to Friguld.

Last edited:

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
I did the Recall part of the Wiki, but I'm not convinced all the dungeons are correct, especially multi-dungeon dungeons.

Ares Voss

I remember recalling from Gorge of the Silent Kings and ended in Friguld once I mean I always carry Teleporting Scrolls and Recall ones

ALunatic

Recall teleports to Whitetower from Deep Cauldron(located in north west sagar forest). It's the onlyest dungeon that teleports you to another city I know.
I've been working on this for a while though I think I'm going to stop for now and return to it later.

Here's what I have so far for dungeons.

I might have gotten the Pit wrong, but so far, you were right with the Deep Cauldron, and grey is meant to represent dungeons where recall won't work. I still have New Anthur's dungeons to do, as well as all the areas which recall to Mercia and all the areas which recall to Friguld.

If I should change the colors or the shading to make stuff more obvious, let me know, as I am aware some of the colors do look similar.

After this, I think I'll work on some updated quick-travel and challenge maps, as I notice the wiki has both outdated for at least two updates, though I don't expect them to be wiki quality -- It will be fun to try!

Untitled_drawing_17.png