Update 1.3 on iOS

Ocelot100

I was wondering if there are any updates or is there still a possibility of getting the 1.3 update on iOS?

From what I’ve seen it sounds like Apple is being a pain in the ass about it.

I’ve been wanting to play the new update so may just end up buying on steam if it isn’t coming.

Thanks!

VDX_360

Staff member
That's a great question! However, it's one that only @DavidBVal the Developer can answer.
All the rest us can just say we have fingers crossed it happens sooner or later?

Between Apple and smart phone limitations, there's been a large swath of independent games left out in the cold. Not much to do about it, either. Sorry.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I made a serious attempt last month. Unfortunately when building the game with the latest iOS tools I got many crashes and it seems the compatibility of some components I use with iOS is not working as well as it did in previous versions. Like I explained originally, in order to make a game cross-platform with the tools at my disposal in 2013, I chose certain options that right now are not officially supported or have been discontinued. I will make another attempt, once Archaelund Early Access is out sometime next year. My apologies for this failure.

Ocelot100

No need to apologize, I appreciate the update! Hopefully it is something you can figure out later on. I am looking forward to Archaelund!

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
My apologies for this failure.

dIijxRu.jpg

Manatt

😭😭😭
Post automatically merged:    

I made a serious attempt last month. Unfortunately when building the game with the latest iOS tools I got many crashes and it seems the compatibility of some components I use with iOS is not working as well as it did in previous versions. Like I explained originally, in order to make a game cross-platform with the tools at my disposal in 2013, I chose certain options that right now are not officially supported or have been discontinued. I will make another attempt, once Archaelund Early Access is out sometime next year. My apologies for this failure.
Dang, this is not what I wanted to hear 😭… lol

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
I can assure you that David is trying to find a way how to make update work on iOS.

But, if he will be able to solve it, and when, it's completely different thing. :(

So, hope is there, David is working on it, but for now, we have to wait and see what will happen. Sorry.

Ensign

Just want too express my love too you and your crew for bringing out a game that I actually enjoy playing it’s a shame the update isn’t working out for the iOS but they’ve always been difficult too work with compared to other systems find myself playing exiled more than I do my console so if there’s anyway I could donate more money rather than just through the games in app I’d be more than happy too add a zero or two too the ends of those donations absolutely an amazing game the definition of a true rpg dungeon crawler 💯

Azab

3 anos sem atualizações para o IOS. Quando o dono lançará um novo update? Somente os androids possuem😢