EK Full Area Map

ALunatic

I noticed the wiki's full area map (A map of all the area maps) was outdated last I looked, a few months ago.

I tried, but I think some of the cropping is off, you can see the space between some of the areas (which, actually, now that I think about it, might be helpful telling the areas apart), and the aligning is a little off in some places, though I'm fairly happy with the results
I know the zoom quality isn't the best, but my computer was seriously lagging with loading the image and all. I also had to squish the northern bit of the Elder Forest, but I think I did it alright.

I don't think it's wiki-worthy, but I thought I'd share my work/attempt.

Let me know what you think!
unknown.png

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Looks great. Over the months there has been activity to update to 1.3.

This might not be the right map to replace the main map, but there is a section "World Maps" with several in that might be a good place for this; the "Very Detailed World Map (Outdated)" is very similar.

ALunatic

Looks great. Over the months there has been activity to update to 1.3.

This might not be the right map to replace the main map, but there is a section "World Maps" with several in that might be a good place for this; the "Very Detailed World Map (Outdated)" is very similar.

Thank you. I think that's the one I saw that was outdated, it didn't even have the Korne Forest, IIRC.

Also, I would add labels, but my computer is not great. I could upload a quality with better zoom, but, adding a bunch of labels and stuff might freeze my computer.

If you like it and want to add it there, I don't mind it (though I doubt you need my permission). If you do want it there but want changes first I could try.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
If you upload a decent sized version I'd happily put it in the section.

I don't think it needs labels, there are standard maps for that. I think the World Map section is more of a novelty collection.

ALunatic

If you upload a decent sized version I'd happily put it in the section.

I don't think it needs labels, there are standard maps for that. I think the World Map section is more of a novelty collection.
The size right now is 2344x1769. What dimensions would you like for "decently sized"?

ALunatic

LOL I clicked the map and it gave me a small preview, that's plenty of size!
Alright, I hope you like it.

I would have done a larger size and/or labels, but, I do not want my computer to crash lol

My biggest concern would probably be the northern tip of the Elder Forest, I really had to squish that otherwise it'd look distorted and huge lol, I hope that part looks alright.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
I think it looks great, it's now in the Wiki.

I don't think that section of the Wiki is the most frequented but it's nice to have a current fan-made map in there.

ALunatic

I think it looks great, it's now in the Wiki.

I don't think that section of the Wiki is the most frequented but it's nice to have a current fan-made map in there.
Thank you! :)

I'm glad to see it there, though I was a bit nervous with the quality and all, I'm not the best image cropper, haha.