Lvl. 1 rouge vs. Lvl. 31 Kalagru

Status
Not open for further replies.

...iddo manages to kill kalagru the sloth demon with just a level 1 archer rouge.
it is just a hard mode but still amazing to watch, his gameplay is sick 😎👍

Last edited:

Arcanmaster

On hard you cant even scratch him with ark bow(with warrior). He regenerates a lot. All those movies are on easy.
Archer have been aggring him all battle, so Kalagru didn't regenerated, he only healed himself

Arcanmaster

One question how the hell did he get all those speed pot. And Poison pot?
There is crate without goblins near entrance to Lannegar Mine. He may was looting the crate and reloading area in Lanneger Mine. It must be very boring, but his run is very boring anyway
He has 2 agi belt and is member of 7th house and has access to skill reset. Before boss figth he had Stealth and was stealing gold and equipment from goblins, skeletons... in end from hobgoblings and kurgs.

Last edited:
Buying 2 agi belt means quests, level gain. Also, what for is skill reset from start? It's a pity, that for about year playing, the only place to get gold for you is that crate. And, you could watch other videos before writing about hacks.

Arcanmaster

Buying 2 agi belt means quests, level gain. Also, what for is skill reset from start?
Only 1 quest - Smuglers in the Night(for belt and 7th house membership), and he need to run through Unknown Dungeon without his pots(for access to New Garand sewers.
I just now🤦‍♂️ realised he could steal 3 ancient tollasian tomes to get 3 agi and buy 1 agi pelt in New Garand or Freetown alchemist to get 4 agi during Calagru fight. So he isn't houseman from 7th house.
It's a pity, that for about year playing, the only place to get gold for you is that crate.
I usually just continue play with killing mobs(that means getting xp so leveling up).
There is 1(I know about only one) crate with very bad loot and no enemies(so no xp).
And, you could watch other videos before writing about hacks.
That guy has 1 level and a lot of pots. He has so many pots that it is suspious, but it's onlyest suspious thing. It's very boring(for me) to grind gold for all his pots.
My favorite video is "1000 and 1 way to deal with a Lich", it has very good and working advice.
before writing about hacks.
You said good thing, here, in forum, are people with 100 level, I should not say they and @Iddo cheated only because I feel boring to grind xp or gold to reach their results.
Yeah , besides evrything else, he absolutely couldnt have level 1 there, because , you can see on video that monsters in previous room was killed, and they give lot of exp

Last edited:

p4ran0id

Staff member
Yeah that seems cheated for sure, you can't get that much with lvl 1. Have to lock the channel because of rules

But his playstile is still real and worth to learn from that

Status
Not open for further replies.