Demonic skull

GolThir

I accidentally sold all my demonic skull because I couldnt find any use for them and I have been to every place they are at. Now as a lvl 21, I go through my journal, finishing quests, and what do I find? A quest requiring a demonic skull! AAAARRRGGHHH! Help needed please, thanks

JediNxf7

I accidentally sold all my demonic skull because I couldnt find any use for them and I have been to every place they are at. Now as a lvl 21, I go through my journal, finishing quests, and what do I find? A quest requiring a demonic skull! AAAARRRGGHHH! Help needed please, thanks
which quest is it? is there anything other than Ancient Verses requiring it? if that's the one, by any chance did you save the head of that goblin from an early lannegar quest? should also suffice.

GolThir

which quest is it? is there anything other than Ancient Verses requiring it? if that's the one, by any chance did you save the head of that goblin from an early lannegar quest? should also suffice.
Hi and thanks for quick answer! I have in mind I turned the head in for another quest, and yes it is Ancient Verses. I read about a place south of friguld, Bappasalar cave that is supposed to have 1, but how do I get there?
Post automatically merged:    

I also read they can be obtained from some faction merchants, but I havent found any merchants selling them......

Last edited:

JediNxf7

Hi and thanks for quick answer! I have in mind I turned the head in for another quest, and yes it is Ancient Verses. I read about a place south of friguld, Bappasalar cave that is supposed to have 1, but how do I get there?
Post automatically merged:    

I also read they can be obtained from some faction merchants, but I havent found any merchants selling them......
spoilers all - but you need to finish shards of fate before you can go to that cave. it's a cave in one of the map areas that opens up to continue the main quest / ark of losathan. a ship captain - dorse, I think? - can take you to the first of those areas once you've begun the ark of losathan quest.

VDX_360

Staff member
Demons have a chance to drop Demonic Skulls. So you can just start head-hunting demons for a bit. There's also a few hidden around the world.

Has anyone attempted using a Demonic Wolf Skull for Ancient Verses? Those seem to be a decent drop from worgs.

VDX_360

Staff member
Click on the highlighted text in my above post. That will take you to the Wiki section for Demonic Skulls. It lists all the places demons and demonic skulls can be found.

GolThir

I have visited that section, but every place I have been to either taken from chest or from a boss that dont respawn. Could you be more specific please. Thanks for taking your time on this one. Regards, GolThir

VDX_360

Staff member
Try using a Demonic Wolf Skull. Those drop from worgs in the Varnaria forest area.. if you have the beta version of the game.

Click here for a list of demons in the game.

Edit: Nope. Demonic WOLF skulls won't work.