Beta Feedback thread for update 1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
It's time again for testing a Beta version of Exiled Kingdoms. It has been years since the last, I really missed this interaction with the players!

EDIT: please read! Most of the crashes and errors in dialogues are fixed in build 1154. Before reporting a "major" bug please make sure you have updated to latest Beta.

The purpose of this topic is reporting issues (or just general feedback) with the Beta update 1.3 from May 2021. All feedback is welcome: Crashes, imbalances, errors, typos... or, hopefully, some "quest X worked fine" posts, even.

Here is all the information about the update, including how to become a tester: https://exiledkingdoms.com/forum/in...-be-available-for-android-beta-testers.18016/

Update is already rolling out on Play Store and Steam for Testers, last build is 1160

Last edited:

VDX_360

Staff member
Yes, you can trade the demonic wolf skulls for potions of Greater Death Ward. Talk to the trader in the Varannari camp. There's a quest with the Varannari that needs the heart of the Father of Wolves.

If you're not on good terms with the Varannari, selling those items might be your only option.

Commiades

Can anyone tell me where Hammer of the White Priest is. One of my characters has found it, but I can't remember where.

Luzon14

Someone know where I get reputation with the varanni? After the update i did some town hall quests off Mercia and kill 2 varanni, now I'm with 10 off reputation, and I need at least 25 for the quests at elder forest....
I have the same question, someone could help us?? Thanks guys💪💪🤗

Commiades

Someone know where I get reputation with the varanni? After the update i did some town hall quests off Mercia and kill 2 varanni, now I'm with 10 off reputation, and I need at least 25 for the quests at elder forest....
Last of the Legion can get you 10, and Father of Wolves 5. That's enough if you're on 10.

Paulo Raccoon

There is a bug in the reputation of Thuram and Wizard's Guild, probably due to the quest A Mad Wizard. I didn't notice the problem until hours after finishing the quest, so I'm not sure at what point in the quest the problem appeared. But in the Display combat log, the decrease of -40, and increase of +40 had appeared normally during the mission, so I didn't notice until later.

I'm not sure how to look at which version of the game I'm using, but on Steam this information appears:

JediNxf7

Alright, this one is important. I think it's fixed, but better to be sure.

did the first time happen in the early betas? if yes, I think I fixed it around 1156. Right now you shouldn't be able to ask the golem about the medallions (triggering the quest Temple of the Sleepers) until you have completed Like Father, Like Son.

if someone has time, I'd like to verify that it's impossible to start Temple of the Sleepers until you have confronted Azeran.

EDIT: turns out you could also skip the golem initiating the quest, and have it started by going to the book. This would allow to re-initiate the quest by talking to the golem. Of course most people would talk to the golem first, but the possibility for doing it twice is there. Fixing for today's update.
so, I'm not sure if we're talking about the same thing, but when I first teleported into new western area that used to be just teased in emerald Valley, I was attacked by a bunch of lizard people who didn't like my fairly peaceful dialogue responses, followed by being attacked by their golem. I got a "lifestone" for killing that golem, and from some beta descriptions I assumed I was supposed to go downstairs in lannegar mine to do something with that, but downstairs is still blocked and the new dialogue about it just says I can't justify the manpower to get those lower tunnels reopened (or something like that). did I permanently cut off a quest of some sort? and how could I have avoided it?

VDX_360

Staff member
@JediNxf7 :

Both your questions can be answered by going to the Solliga area. Someone in the town will start a quest that gives you access to the lower level of the mine. And in one of the new ice areas you'll find a giant skeleton. He drops it. He's on the world map in a slightly hard to reach spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.