Exiled Kingdoms Update available for Android Beta-Testers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Great news! The latest Exiled Kingdoms update is almost here. It features new content, plenty of quality-of-life improvements and many small fixes.

And yes, there's bad, silly puns. Worse than ever. But you already knew that, don't even try to deny it.

What is new in this update?

You can now explore the Elder Forest, Solliga, and other places that you can discover by following clues and the 7 new quests in those areas. 6 new outdoor sectors have been added to the game, plus several dungeons. There are almost 40 new items, and 4 new Skills. Overall the content is mostly designed for levels 11 to 19, but there's also some optional fights that should pose a big challenge for players of any level. All of the new content is completely free for players with a Full license.

There is a full list of the changes here, in the Changelog.

PGBDL2C.png

Cm0BcDe.png

How to get the update

Android testers can download the update following this link.

PC (Steam) testers just need to go to their Steam Library, right-click on Exiled Kingdoms, go to Properties, Betas and use the access code: EKbetatesting

Testers' feedback

There is a specific thread for anything related to the Beta update in the Feedback subforum. Let me say that I *DO* want feedback, not just about bugs but also about balance or just opinion. I mostly use test characters to run through the content and once real players try it some things may turn out to be too easy or too harsh, not as fun as intended or difficult to grasp. Also, it really eases my mind to know when nothing is wrong and quests/areas run as expected, so don't be shy about "all fine!" posts.

About translations

The Beta content is currently available in English and Spanish, the two languages I know. I will make the files available for volunteer translations once the Beta becomes stable, please don't request this.

Last edited:

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Congratulations!

I didn't expect this to happen so soon (this is not meant sarcastically, I really mean it), with Archealund still being under development in parallel.

So there's a lot of work lying ahead of all Loreseekers and Translators.
Personally, I feel a bit rusty. Not even sure I know how to play EK anymore... ;)

p4ran0id

Staff member
Sorry to bother what about ios players btw i am so eager to discover the elder forest and visiting my parents in solliga
It's beta test first, so just wait a bit longer, won't take too long for ios and steam version

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
iOS version will be available when beta testing is finished. Sorry, but that's how it always was, it's easier to work with android than iOS.

But, don't worry, there will be iOS version.

VDX_360

Staff member
For clarity, PC players are NOT able to get the beta version at this time? Correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.