[Need Help] Where should I be doing next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FQVBSina

Xen":2jnig26q said:
I know how difficult it is to be a melee warrior or rogue in this game especially when Hirge is not around, you struggled fighting monsters and died often when you accidentally lured mobs which you can't divide easily. Try running very far until only one or two monsters are following then fight them out.

IMHO at your current level you should grind for gold in Urzaganar Lair, first clear the southern part where orcs guard the entrance to the Orc King's chamber, then the west part near the dungeon's entrance. When there is no threat from orcs kill the Orc King, exit the dungeon quicksave then reload, then repeat the process until your inventory is full of Bluesteel Greatswords. After that go to Freetown to sell the loots(the selling price in Freetown is higher than usual so you can collect additional gold, larger sum in bulk). After getting large amount of gold, try to quick save and reload to find a Shady Trader that sells Greater Healing Potions at a discounted price(480 each). Buy at least 200 Greater Healing Potions so it won't bother you in the future when you try to finish hard quests or fighting rumor bosses.

Thanks man. I will try that grinding method!

TaintedSeer

I know how difficult it is to be a melee warrior or rogue in this game especially when Hirge is not around, you struggled fighting monsters and died often when you accidentally lured mobs which you can't divide easily. Try running very far until only one or two monsters are following then fight them out.

IMHO at your current level you should grind for gold in Urzaganar Lair, first clear the southern part where orcs guard the entrance to the Orc King's chamber, then the west part near the dungeon's entrance. When there is no threat from orcs kill the Orc King, exit the dungeon quicksave then reload, then repeat the process until your inventory is full of Bluesteel Greatswords. After that go to Freetown to sell the loots(the selling price in Freetown is higher than usual so you can collect additional gold, larger sum in bulk). After getting large amount of gold, try to quick save and reload to find a Shady Trader that sells Greater Healing Potions at a discounted price(480 each). Buy at least 200 Greater Healing Potions so it won't bother you in the future when you try to finish hard quests or fighting rumor bosses.
You should also try and get the bag of holding from the masters laboratory quest and if you tackle the ice room first with a fire splitter and hirge or griss using a vulcan maul then use the fire core for the second part using an icicle or frost bow it shouldn't be to bad. This will also help with future grinds since you can carry lots more. I am the champion is also decent for money and you can keep some of the stadium loot

VDX_360

Staff member
Please don't necro a post from four years ago.
Locking thread.

Reactions: Xen
Status
Not open for further replies.