extra recovery's required skill points after reseting skill points

Ebisu

I have resetted my skill points for 2k gold in the new garand sewers, now the said skills first upgrade costs 3 skill points, but it should be only one.

VDX_360

Staff member
Oh... that would be nice if that was the case, but Extra Recovery costs 3 skill points for both upgrades. You can read more details here. It's possible you've forgot how many skill points you've initially paid.

BattleLord

Staff member
Loreseeker
It always was 3SPs....
Not true, it used to be long ago that the first tier costs 3 skill points and the second tier costs 5 skill points. However, this was too expensive so David lowered the second tier so it would also cost 3 skill points.

But it was never lower then 3 skill points so you were probably just mistaken when you thought that it had cost you only 1 skill point in the past.

Dmitri

Loreseeker
Not true, it used to be long ago that the first tier costs 3 skill points and the second tier costs 5 skill points. However, this was too expensive so David lowered the second tier so it would also cost 3 skill points.

But it was never lower then 3 skill points so you were probably just mistaken when you thought that it had cost you only 1 skill point in the past.
Eh, i'm just saying that it was always like that since when i started playing, it was 3, and from the update that David changed it, it was 3, so that's what i ment.