Emeralds farming

Status
Not open for further replies.

VDX_360

Staff member
It does seem like wyverns are dropping fewer emeralds. Not sure if it's just a luck thing?

For clarity, how are you re-freshing the map? Staying at an inn, time lapsing?

Kuratha

Staff member
Haha, gotta pray to the RNG gods before beginning your run. Always seems to work for me ;)

johndominic

Its very likely that you get emeralds at Mercian Royal Crypt. Everytime I go there, theres always emerald (the big one). In my opinion, it is much better to farm here if you are strong ennpugh to clear the crypt on your own

Doodiemans

Its very likely that you get emeralds at Mercian Royal Crypt. Everytime I go there, theres always emerald (the big one). In my opinion, it is much better to farm here if you are strong ennpugh to clear the crypt on your own
Post automatically merged:    

I like the abandoned tower lots of diamonds from sparklings bring lighting res gear and kill the one golem takes 30secs to clear all the tower i get aleast 5 emeralds per 10 mins with lots of small diamonds just reload your area auto save everytime you leave the tower and repeat very easy farm even for lower levels

Commiades

Recently I found the Mausoleum the best - was grinding there for Fire Resistance gear. The corpses in the Traitors Crypt usually have one or two and so do the chests sometimes.

Drunk3nSmilez

Post automatically merged:    

I like the abandoned tower lots of diamonds from sparklings bring lighting res gear and kill the one golem takes 30secs to clear all the tower i get aleast 5 emeralds per 10 mins with lots of small diamonds just reload your area auto save everytime you leave the tower and repeat very easy farm even for lower levels
does that really work for you? in my experience the earth elementals dont respawn , not even once , regardless of if i save and reload /re-enter. is there something im missing or..?

Status
Not open for further replies.