Newbie aboard

Zachariah

Hi everyone, name is Zach. Just figured I’d check in! Just starting to play. Wish me luck! Look forward to digging through the forums! I’m an old diablo 1&2 player, so this seems to be right up my alley. Also, it’s mobile. Win.

Zachariah

Good luck!

Take this. It's dangerous to go alone.
Thank you for this!
Post automatically merged:    

Good luck bro, there are some guides here on the forums in other posts and in the Wiki to help out new players
Thanks haha I’m going to need it. I just keep dying as a mage. Maybe I’m being to impatient lol. Checking for guides/builds and such now

VDX_360

Staff member
Mages have the hardest time the game (especially at first). As the game warns, mages start off quite vulnerable. If you get frustrated with a mage, I might suggest trying the game as a Warrior Cleric (Cleric in the Warriors guild).

Zachariah

Yeah, I gave up on mage. Enjoying warrior quite a bit at almost lvl 4. Playing on hard also 😬
If this doesn’t play out well, I’ll try the warrior cleric you’ve suggested 100%. Game is so peaceful though.. really enjoying it.

Brunors95

Thanks haha I’m going to need it. I just keep dying as a mage. Maybe I’m being to impatient lol. Checking for guides/builds and such now
If you're starting with mage you should learn mage armor and barrier as soon as possible, because Mages are the most fragile class ingame, so you need some more defenses, also mage with magic mage armor is the best class to avoid traps because the magic armor desactivates any traps that may hurt you, and you get no damage, so this is awesome, even at lvl 1, it will desactivare any kind of traps.

For offensive elemental attacks, you should learn only lighting bolt and maybe the first lvl of ice storm

Zachariah

If you're starting with mage you should learn mage armor and barrier as soon as possible, because Mages are the most fragile class ingame, so you need some more defenses, also mage with magic mage armor is the best class to avoid traps because the magic armor desactivates any traps that may hurt you, and you get no damage, so this is awesome, even at lvl 1, it will desactivare any kind of traps.

For offensive elemental attacks, you should learn only lighting bolt and maybe the first lvl of ice storm
I really appreciate the feedback. I gave up on mage completely for now lol. Good ol’ melee for me... for now. Also playing on hard now, because it really slows me down, to enjoy the lore, and play more patiently.

Zachariah

Here’s an update guys

317641FB-AC16-4CD3-8950-C8F5855E2106.md.png D6707177-9E0C-42FE-9702-BB1F3DFAD0D7.md.png E00F549C-1CC9-47BA-A705-6700CA3AEB58.md.png 9119AD06-826A-4407-A286-ED94EAD03253.md.png 1A41F026-B4F4-410B-8D74-4B085AE49ADD.md.png 309D18BE-FB5E-4A1E-865A-A46A67EDF886.md.png So the idea is single target damage. I’m probably going to keep Grissenda for quite awhile. I’m going to make her more agility based (as well as myself eventually...) but the idea for her will be cleave and whirlwind to have some AOE to the party. We will both use light weapons. Eventually I may add some heals on my end. Not to positive yet, but honestly.. 2str, 1 agility to start.. adding str to achieve 4 then focusing on agility. Plan is to join warriors guild for the advanced skills... duel, heavy hands, pstrikes and.. massive crits. So far so good. Casual... well was a bit to casual, so I started on hard. If you have any tips or tricks you’d like to share... I’m all ears!