• Warrior

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Cleric

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomos

I think you'll find a warrior most suitable for you. Warriors are quite tough, and good at dealing damage without much buffing. Rouges and mages are better at dealing damage, but quite fragile, you need to be extra careful when you play with those. Clerics are tougher, but need their spells to deal decent damage, and fire elementals are difficult for them. You can always use Hirges skills for healing. So, if you want to watch TV and play I think warrior is the best ;)

Duck123

Loreseeker
Ya warrior is the easiest but it’s not as strong as the slightly harder to play mage

123Klutz

Since the topic is endgame class, I choose Rogue. with Body Development II, force belt and Evasion, you'll get pretty good defence; your skills and the best weapons of this game make your DPS superior to any other

PS (IMO) don't play a "paladin cleric", its so boring and inefficient

Lolerescut

i chose warrior for its simplicity whether two handed or sheild expert they always have a moderate to high durabilty and dps
Keeping in mind an unkillable cleric (basically intervention and mana pots and you dont even need equipment or skills) is ultimatly the easiest to play but i am pretty sure you would watch every program that has ever been on tv before finish the arch
But personally the easeist gameplay i ever had was with mage but you cant watch tv while playing mage

Lee3345

Acho que você encontrará um guerreiro mais adequado para você. Guerreiros são bastante resistentes e bons em lidar com danos sem muito desbaste. Rouges e mages são melhores para lidar com o dano, mas bastante frágeis, você precisa ser extremamente cuidadoso ao jogar com eles. Os clérigos são mais resistentes, mas precisam de seus feitiços para causar um dano decente, e os elementais do fogo são difíceis para eles. Você sempre pode usar as habilidades de Hirges para a cura. Então, se você quiser assistir TV e jogar, eu acho que Warrior é o melhor;)
said everything I wanted to know

Status
Not open for further replies.