Recent content by ZoriahNZ

1. Z

please ip ban this spammer

Bumping this since it's 4 pages of spam back now.
  2. Z

Varannari should buy bear pelts

Roleplaying reasons: Wolves tend to hunt in packs, don't they? They're social animals compared to bears. So I can totally see why a presumably tribal culture like the Varannari might see wolves as having more significance or value.
  3. Z

Share your companions builds, and how they assist you

She looks great! What skills did you choose to focus on for her? Shield Expert? Cleave?
  4. Z

please ip ban this spammer

Agreed. It's getting ridiculous.
  5. Z

[help me] The best bow for killing Minotaurs

Try the frost bow for now, and if you manage to finish the Lost Coven quest in a few levels you can use the Jester bow which seems to be fairly good against them - especially if you have rapid shot advanced skill.
  6. Z

The Help Hub ☺- Advice, Quest Help, Walkthroughs, Equipment, Videos and More!

Thank you so much! :D This is exactly what I was hoping for. Many thanks to MikeB!!!
  7. Z

What do you need help with, Sir Allen?
  8. Z

I was wondering if anyone's made a basic guide recommending character level ranges for the various regions and dungeons currently in the game? I know part of the fun is exploring and finding out for yourself, but sometimes it helps to sort of plan one's progression in terms of locations to focus...
  9. Z

LVL 20 IRON MAN AND BEYOND!!!

Wow! Impressive. I can't imagine trying Iron Man, I struggle enough at Normal. LOL. Congrats. :D Best luck at breaking 20!
  10. Z

Guidance request on Grissenda build with Archer Rogue.

Hey all. I just got the game a few days ago and am loving it. I found it a little tough at first on normal, but I stuck it out and now things are going pretty swimmingly. I'm at a point where I may need to grind a bit in order to be able to clear the next series of quests. I've been perusing the...