Recent content by yandersen

1. Y

Archaelund (now updated with screenshots and video!)

Re: About my next game (preliminary info!) Damn, David, I would love your next game to be like old Shining Force II from Sega, but for mobile. The game mechanics are so close to what you described, it's just always a 2D isometry, both in battle and during exploration.
  2. Y

Possible bug in quest “Call of the Blood”

David, sorry, but this quest seem to be overbugged even now, in version 1.2.1110. My guess is that some parts of progress got saved "globally" or smg... Here is the thing. I saved just before entering the castle, tried to complete it first time to the point where I encountered the baron at the...
  3. Y

Issues I've encountered

Here are some more details to it. Seems like the bug is mosrly noticable inside the forbidden pit when you draw an aggro of any npc. Most of the touches start being ignored. The moving direction and attack being pressed got reset nearly every half second, at random, requiring you to retouch the...
  4. Y

Issues I've encountered

Oh, so that is the low battery causing it, you say? Got the same, very frustrating when it starts to randomly ignore the touchscreen...
  5. Y

More item images with less textures

Not at all, David! Just add a slot support for second layer which carries a default transparent texture and that will be a start - a simple addition to the game engine. And then keep replacing default background textures for selected items whenever u have time, a few per patch. The same amount...
  6. Y

More item images with less textures

Many game items share the same images. The reason for that, as was explained, a RAM limitations. To overcome this technically I suggest making game icons two-layered, so that each image is composed from two textures, front one drawn above the back one with a help of transparency. Basic, right...
  7. Y

Hold down quick slot to use item on Companion

Double tap would work better imo.
  8. Y

Request: Remove "decisive options" from follower's main dialogue menu

I agree, this option should get an additional confirmation dialog page where the companion asks "Are you sure you will manage to handle the odds alone?" Damn, so many good suggestions around here. Hope David will remember all those after holidays or whenever he will start working on the...
  9. Y

Trollskin armor stats need some buff?

Well, u see, troll armor gives +40 resistance to one stat. But there are armors exist that provide multiple resistances with summ above that (for example, the Shield of the Dragon Hunter gives +25FR, +25CR - that is summ of +50%). I am just saying that for such a unique and hard-obtained piece...
  10. Y

Opinions about character leveling system

After a few replays I realized that it is extremely unoptimal to push trait points into the "preferred" attributes. The system designed to force a player to distribute them mostly equally among all 6. But with this in mind, it seems that after each attribute receives 2 points (around level 10)...
  11. Y

Numbers for Health and mana bar

Definitely a good suggestion, totally agree.
  12. Y

Trollskin armor stats need some buff?

To get a single piece of trollskin armor one needs to kill like 40 trolls to get 3 hides. Those beasts are level 10+. Require fire punch to be finished with. Not to mention 2000 gold price. Half an hour of annoying music of Trollfence... This quest is a real torture for the nerves. Even for a...
  13. Y

v1.054: Can't dismiss Hirge, odd talking mechanic

Re: Bugs in 1.054 One more bug. When picking up on of your companions on a street, it reappears close to you and starts following, right? But the thing is that to talk to him/her you still need to return to the position where the companion was just before picked. If you walk a little aside and...
  14. Y

v1.054: Can't dismiss Hirge, odd talking mechanic

I found one! :mrgreen: I completed the Restoring The Faith quest alone, then went to New Garand and picked up Hirge as a companion near the altar. However, I mentioned that now - walking with Hirge when I talk to her I have no option to sent her away! Now she will eternally follow me and I...
  15. Y

Suggestion: stat requirements for gear

I think it will make more sense this way. Besides, it will add another edge to RPG aspect when even a low-level warrior can't equip a top-edge gear till he meets a certain trait/skill requirement. But that is my opinion about chest slot armor. As for hand slots - yes, class restriction here...