Recent content by Xen

1. Xen

companion respawn

Actually there are two options to revive your companion in that seemingly odd state; 1. Use Scroll of Restoration to revive it immediately or 2. Use Save and Exit function to refresh it, maybe it's some kind of bug or something related to NPC/enemy distance.
  2. Xen

companion respawn

Or you can use Scroll of Restoration if you badly need your companion to fight along with you.
  3. Xen

Ironman help!

Actually massive grinding is all you need to be successful in Ironman mode, and before I forgot you need to know what level of traps and which kind of enemies are present in each area so you can calculate how much damage or crowd control they can cause. You don't want something to knockback your...
  4. Xen

Ironman help!

Traps are always the biggest threat in Ironman mode so make sure to always bring tons of Healing Potion and Scroll of Detection.
  5. Xen

Archaelund (now updated with screenshots and video!)

Wow there are spear items in Archaelund, maybe I can see some Halberds too for spear type weapons. Short swords and daggers can be equipped as dual wield I guess?
  6. Xen

Can't find the Jamal grotto

Jabal Grotto is in the middle of Southern Jabal Hills, just walk along the mazelike rock formations and you'll find the grotto, to gain access there you should have the Magical Crystal when you defeat Sargos
  7. Xen

I'm interested in the races, i'm looking forward to see the Rexadons
  8. Xen

What about the gender reference, is it going to change the way of NPC when mentioning certain characters and the PC or will remain the same as Exiled Kingdoms'?
  9. Xen

I'm hoping for a mobile release as well and not too long after the PC release.
  10. Xen

improvements Next updates?

I think he is referring to shrine priests in several towns.
  11. Xen

Fun but extremely flawed

IMHO cheating in a game is not fun at all, most of us play because of the challenge and excitement. Without those, the game has no life and there is nothing to look for after playing it for several hours you won't play it anymore because you can just cheat things out and do what you want. A real...
  12. Xen

Amarissa

You can find her in Icemist near Sogarad because she is a Traveller.
  13. Xen

Shielding the Mind - Chitin Carapaces

Try Imperial Fortress, it's way easier to access and rerun the dungeon rather than facing the spiders along the way in Askatir Mines.
  14. Xen

Overthinking it

I'm just speculating because Port Malan is the only town between New Anthur and Friguld. It can be that the Friguldian NPCs like Laertes travelled from Friguld to Port Malan then to Port Malan going to New Anthur. We know that the Captain of New Anthur doesn't like the Friguldians(or what they...
  15. Xen

Overthinking it

Maybe the PC is from the Wildlands, Wyvern Mountains or Wyverntail Complex, or near Solliga. Being a War Orphan means it can be the Archipelago War between the Pirates of the Corsair Princes and The Varsilian Kingdom, especially New Anthur. BTW New Anthur is the frontier and the oldest costal...