Recent content by VoidWalkerZ

1. VoidWalkerZ

Exciled kingdoms online

Its quite possible David could expand the main quest as the game areas/etc grow. Or perhaps once EK is "complete" we can look forward to an EK2.
  2. VoidWalkerZ

What rpg android games do you play besides exiled kingdoms?

I meant an emulator that plays pc games that you use on the phone, ive heard of bluestacks but havnt used it. I am taking some programming classes, one where we are programming with android studios, the other we are using a mix of machine code and c, and compiling it into an android emu called...
  3. VoidWalkerZ

Right below the "Download on the App Store" ios button is the User Control Panel go there. Next on the left under options click Profile>>Edit Avatar. The avatar needs to be 150x150 pixels max and under 11KiB
  4. VoidWalkerZ

Exactly, only feasible way i could see is having the emulator allow a joystick to move the mouse around allong with the mouse buttons but that still leaves the entirety of the keyboard buttons for those games that use them which would be too clunky on the tiny screen The only pc games i could...
  5. VoidWalkerZ

I havnt ran into a pc emulator for the phone yet but there are quite a few console level games for android (Final Fantasy serirs, Dragon Quest series, etc) but they are generally very large on data storage. But if you find one i want to know about it!
  6. VoidWalkerZ

I also have a large amount of nes/snes/gba/gbc rpgs im emulating lol
  7. VoidWalkerZ

Mystery of fortune AD (android) Tales of the Rays (android) RPG End of Aspiration F (android) (kemco) Red Towers (android) (beta) Kingdom Hearts Unchained X (android) Fire Emblem Heroes (android) Baldur's Gate 2 SoA (pc) Lunar 2 (psx emu) Grandia 2 (pc) also if you need some psx game...
  8. VoidWalkerZ

Poll:EK live event

This would be cool especially if David could pull together EK swag items (clothes/cups/etc) that he could give away a couple during the stream. Also I have returned! Think its been at least a year since my last post lol and glad to see ver 1.0 grats David!
  9. VoidWalkerZ

Autosave in dungeons

i often forget to manually save my game...
  10. VoidWalkerZ

Autosave in dungeons

idk if i like dungeon autosaves in the dungeon Reasoning: sometimes if overpowered i jump screens so i can heal and then jump back to fight some more If it auto saved in the screen with the monsters i led to the entrance of a dungeon the autosave would be unsafe
  11. VoidWalkerZ

enraged monsters [Spoiler]

Yeah fury is a passive skill enraged is part of its name aka 'Enraged Troll' 'Enraged Minotaur'
  12. VoidWalkerZ

A key to the past?

have you gotten information from the seekers (you do several quests for them and with enough rep you can research)
  13. VoidWalkerZ

(Spoilers) Where did I put my sword

they are in different locations than each other
  14. VoidWalkerZ

WOW!!!

The game feels so much sweeter cause apple users cant play ;) If you cant tell im not a big apple fan
  15. VoidWalkerZ

companion limit

If online it should only be max 2 where the other person can control the companion. But online play would be very difficult thing to implement into the game the way it is built and could possible ruin the experience