Recent content by vo1d

1. vo1d

Greetings and salutations ;)

Hey guys, I've quit more than a year ago, are my save-files still compatible with the latest? Or is there a good chance to miss story and lore? And is there a way to add the game to steam using my mobile license? Is the latest much better than pre-v1? Is it worth to simply start over? (hope old...
  2. vo1d

Snake Gang Quest

Btw what if someone left bank but never picked up the ruby key? @David, why magic barrier blocking the entrance is not removed on quest completion?
  3. vo1d

Share Objets....

No, there is no shared stash in this game. However it would be nice to have it. (:
  4. vo1d

Testers Feedback -Translation

Russian texts are ёбаный стыд. Switched back to EN after maybe 3 minutes in game. "Стоит радоваться, что находишься у негорящего конца")))))))
  5. vo1d

⭐ Defeating the Undermother on Hard UNWEAKENED ⭐

@nds88, is she much stronger on hard compared to normal difficulty, what do you think?
  6. vo1d

Change to Dubious Poetry quest

I totally agree. Right now all quest options are equally boring.
  7. vo1d

Battery of cellphone running out fast

I can confirm it sucks my battery as well. The consumption is not dramatic, but higher than expected. It also heats my phone a lot, like I'm playing Asphalt for hours. I think it's either due to some cpu-intensive operations like serialization/deserialization, or due to memory/garbage collector...
  8. vo1d

Why does Botticeli buy emeralds?

Glass Cannon, check with rules before pulling your own please. I've posted nothing forbidden, and you probably know that. "Sexual content", lol)) When it comes to youngsters reading this forum... cmon, the game is rated 18+. And youngsters use internet, watch tv and enjoy hiphop these days, I...
  9. vo1d

Wizard gem jabal

...with dick-shaped tentacles made of zombie flesh. ...and you have nothing to say, because you finally realize what statement "explore, roleplay, become legend" from the game's banner really means, and because you try to keep your mouth shut when looking at those tentacles.
  10. vo1d

Allow us to buy drinks in the bar to pass time.

And a low chance to get robbed and raped by a gang of drunk orcs. And a very special animation afterwards.
  11. vo1d

All books should always be re-readable

These texts could just appear in your journal, that's the most logical solution imo.
  12. vo1d

Why does Botticeli buy emeralds?

Green lightsaber? Luxury dildo? Emerald powder for a royal nose? Lots of possibilities really. I personally think aliens are involved. Did you see a cow in this agrarian society? No? And I didn't. That's because of aliens, believe me...
  13. vo1d

Rogue build: level 20, melee.

Solid build dude, I also find sting+fang+flurry the funniest combo possible (: 1) why do you prefer Gris over Hirge? 2) how many hp potions do you typically use per abbey/vorator cave/castle bluerock run?
  14. vo1d

Where is Rolf Ehrar (after sparing his life)?

https://github.com/rxu/thanks_for_posts Should work fine with 3.1.7 you currently use. Check out from dev-3.2 branch once upgraded to 3.2.
  15. vo1d

Stuck inside on "a web of terror"

Something like this maybe? 1) Replace big "credits" button with a thumbnail and put it next to "social" buttons at the bottom. 2) Add a big "load" button next to "continue". 3) Make "continue" to instantly load from the latest saved game, and "load" to display the whole list. And I remember...