Vitas
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Vitas
      Vitas reacted to Alan_SP's post in the thread Cloud restoration error (pre-1.3.1182 ) with Like Like.
      They are replaced. You should take care of this manually, as if you overwrite some saved files, and you don't have a backup, they are lost.
    • Vitas
      She went through Gate to seek immortality. With so many gods around (the three, the eleven, tol, sylmara) who would believe that...
    • Vitas
      Vitas replied to the thread Mage woes.
      The Wolf has hiperactivity disorder 😀, so sometimes he jumps ahead like kamikaze and dies in couple of hits, wasting all your "geometry...
    • Vitas
      The trick with the wolf is that you should avoid him being attacked. His damage, if lvl 16, is highest in your team, especially if your...
    • Vitas
      Nice how you did it without Gris 👍, but kinda slow 😁 1632849503 Though I can see how storm could be useful, I tried it couple of times...
    • Vitas
      Interesting
    • Vitas
      Vitas reacted to p4ran0id's post in the thread What are good farm spots at level 8? with Like Like.
      @Vitas about Mercian Royal crypt there is a simple trick that most player don't think about. Don't fight the first one, just run. Makes...
    • Vitas
      With cleric with maxed Sacred Fire, the Mercian Royal Crypt is doable at early lvls. Very nice loot, especially Legion pieces for Gris...
    • Vitas
      Iron man and dungeon traps, whenever you hear that sound it's like... hard to describe
    • Vitas
      Sun mage vs Lord of the Pit, who will win? 😆 Once you know the game well enough, only Iron Man can give you a challenge. The difference...
    • Vitas
      Iron Golem tends to get hurt later in the game. You need Hirge to heal him. Grissenda is strong if you invest tomes in her, but then you...
    • Vitas
      If you summon lesser demon right before troll dies, it will replace the golem, it also deals less dmg than golem, so it's easier to do...
    • Vitas
      Hmm... I wonder how did I complete that quest, can't remember. Probably summon Lesser demon, so that it does less dmg? 🤔 1632830188 Also...
    • Vitas
      But nothing beats Iron Golem 😆 I remember my first playthrough with mage on hard, I tried to complete Call of the Blood early, because...
    • Vitas
      Vitas reacted to VDX_360's post in the thread Mage woes with Like Like.
      @Vitas brings up a valid point that is more about types of mage builds. Spell builds, Staff builds, Summon builds, etc can all be very...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…