Recent content by VioletVixen

1. VioletVixen

fame for killing rumor bosses

I totally agree, I as just playing devil's advocate, that was the only thing I could think of... also I wanted to use the word gazillion. :P
  2. VioletVixen

fame for killing rumor bosses

Unless you were a high level player and killed a gazillion of them. Then, theoretically, you could be a hero in Towns where you have done a bunch of bad stuff... just sayin'.
  3. VioletVixen

Tips for Mid-level players

Yikes! At least it's near a town though.
  4. VioletVixen

Taking too long with the new update

This does sound cool!
  5. VioletVixen

Varannari- spoilers maybe?

Shouldn't you be a bit concerned with who you call "grasshead?" I mean... trolls are green nature dwellers too...
  6. VioletVixen

Thanks guys. :)
  7. VioletVixen

Animal companion

Mind blown...
  8. VioletVixen

Can we actually find their town or camp somewhere? If so, where?
  9. VioletVixen

I hate you developer

:D :lol: :P
  10. VioletVixen

TOWN HALL QUEST ALL GREYED OUT

*giggle* I know, this game is so professionally done. It's kinda cool that people forget that. Good job David!
  11. VioletVixen

Thank You

Agreed, it's the best game ever. Also, the community is the best! Nice to meet you :-D
  12. VioletVixen

Will do! I can't wait! It's one of the only dungeons I'm comfortable in lol.
  13. VioletVixen

Speaking of minotaurs, I found a stairs at the end of the first floor but, it didn't go anywhere... was it supposed to?
  14. VioletVixen

Crazy monks

Hiya! I recently had some issues with monks. I assure you, all questions are answerable. My tip is to save just before the encounter then keep trying until you get it right... I will give you a hint... you can only see the correct answers at night. Good luck!
  15. VioletVixen

Yay! Thanks bunches!