VDX_360's latest activity

• VDX_360
    VDX_360 reacted to Alan_SP's post in the thread I got my character's back but.. with Like Like.
    You might be looking at different way of selling EK, about which you can read here: Exiled Kingdoms now also available as "premium" App...
  • VDX_360
    Toss this in the pile of times NPC's can trap players. Butterfingers' guard can trap you in New Garand Sewers, if he moves to attack...
    • EK_NGS_NPC_Trapped.jpg
  • VDX_360
    VDX_360 replied to the thread What the heck!!.
    You have some great questions...... that Google Play can answer. Locking thread as there's a few posts from the same person on this topic.
  • VDX_360
    VDX_360 replied to the thread I got my character's back but...
    The purchase of the game includes all updates. I'm not really sure anything counts as DLC as all it has been put out as updates rather...
  • VDX_360
    VDX_360 replied to the thread I got my character's back but...
    If you bought the game (actually bought it) than the license should still be valid. You don't need to re-buy the game so long as you are...
  • VDX_360
    VDX_360 replied to the thread What the heck!!.
    This seems like it's a standard device / account not recognized. A common fix is to log out of all your accounts, including Google Play...
  • VDX_360
    VDX_360 replied to the thread Dúvida.
    Nunca. Ou vários anos fora. O desenvolvedor está trabalhando em seu próximo jogo.
  • VDX_360
    @Kyoji , if you've necro any more threads, Hirge is going to lead a campaign against you. : - ) Try to be careful about necro-ing a...
  • VDX_360
    VDX_360 replied to the thread Problem with the version IOS.
    The Developer would have to divert a significant amount of time to re-work to comply with Apple's current standards. The work involved...
  • VDX_360
    VDX_360 replied to the thread Problem with the version IOS.
    @Issaac777 , Apple doesn't play well with small independent developers.
  • VDX_360
    VDX_360 replied to the thread Is It normal ...?.
    No. The elemental basement dungeons are only active UNTIL you grab the crystal for that dungeon. Grabbing the crystal will stop the...
  • VDX_360
    VDX_360 replied to the thread Is It normal ...?.
    The elemental basements will respawn UNTIL each elemental crystal is acquired. After that, the dungeons remain empty. The crystal that...
  • VDX_360
    VDX_360 replied to the thread Radnice města.
    https://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/index.php?title=The_Dead_God
  • VDX_360
    VDX_360 replied to the thread Indignation.
    Online chatter does not a game make....
  • VDX_360
    VDX_360 replied to the thread Radnice města.
    Tuto otázku jste položil před několika dny. Když jste uvězněni v plynu v jeskyni, musíte otevřít bránu. Prolomit bránu vyžaduje několik...