Van Clayzer's latest activity

• Van Clayzer
    Van Clayzer replied to the thread Wallpapers available?.
    Hi, would this be mount storm? I ended up getting into a discussion in a Brazilian EK group and came here just to make sure this looks...
  • Van Clayzer
    Van Clayzer reacted to Wojd's post in the thread EK on PC using Controller with Like Like.
    Someone if work on ps2/3 generic too?
  • Van Clayzer
    Visible effects of Mage Armor and Elixir of Galade are same, big yellow circle. So can't be sure Mage Armor is active after I drunk...
  • Van Clayzer
    Van Clayzer replied to the thread SPOILER Good ending.
    if you want a spoiler you better go on the wiki, there's everything explained
  • Van Clayzer
    Van Clayzer replied to the thread Orc's Kingdoms.
    man i really love this story i hope david adds this to the game it's just amazing you got a lot of creativity for it
  • Van Clayzer
    Van Clayzer reacted to Apocalypse's post in the thread Orc's Kingdoms with Like Like.
    Wyvern Mountains! The abandonned shack!!! Yes!!!!!!!!! I love this idea. I'm keeping it. "When I was Tremadan's assistant, I fell in...
  • Van Clayzer
    But that doesn't answer how he got there, I know his parents died in a war, but where did he grow up? And how did he get to this cabin...
  • Van Clayzer
    our line of reasoning was exactly because this thought of our sister being from thuram and Tremadan too, but after this update we saw...
  • Van Clayzer
    I'm part of a Brazilian group, after gathering information and even posting here on the forum, we came to the conclusion that it could...
  • Van Clayzer
    But they are! But I find it difficult for David to do something related, maybe he will add some stories here and there, but he hasn't...
  • Van Clayzer
    yes hahahahaha just a galaxy, what's the big deal about it?
  • Van Clayzer
    I also hope, every day I'm going to look in the play store if they released any updates to the game, and every day I look at the forum...
  • Van Clayzer
    I have a doubt! Do you ever plan to add more Varannari content? I was thinking about deleting my character and making another one to...
  • Van Clayzer
    você vai adicionar isso ao jogo?
  • Van Clayzer
    Van Clayzer replied to the thread App EK Companion.
    I would love to contribute to this part of the missions, but I just don't know how to upload the file through this site! if you want to...